Manchester United

BOF

11 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Hannibal making a mess of his sevilla loan, they came out at the weekend and said he won't play again until he understands where he is

He is one of the worst players I have seen. His thing is that he kicks people its bizarre he is at United/Sevilla when he didnt even stand out at blues last year

I’m actually starting to feel a tiny bit sorry for rat face. He seems to be the exception that he works hard, has quality and seems to give a shit.

I’m surprised he hasn’t got a move away from the circus.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Genie said:

I’m actually starting to feel a tiny bit sorry for rat face. He seems to be the exception that he works hard, has quality and seems to give a shit.

You won't when he dives after fouling one of our players, and then demanding a card be given.......after they have been awarded a penalty for the incident.

3 hours ago, Genie said:

Agreed. He's a Representative for Wellingborough on the pitch, but he does care and gives 100%

• Like 2

On 31/01/2024 at 17:44, Xela said:

Agreed. He's a Representative for Wellingborough on the pitch, but he does care and gives 100%

He did have his own moment of petulant laziness during the 7-0, but the vast majority of the time this is right. 

On 31/01/2024 at 09:26, Tomaszk said:

Oh my god, we can't get done twice by these. One of the worst teams in the league.

Low block and get plenty of set pieces, that's the way to win comfortably v them. Bournemouth did it expertly at Old Trafford just before we played them and then West Ham did it in the game before the Boxing day surrender.

What we don't want to do is park a backline with Lenglet in it on the halfway line as that is simply asking for trouble. I still have no idea what Unai was thinking of that second half, we'd done the hard part of going 2 up and had likes of Ramsey and Bailey still on who could counter effectively if they surged forward.

On 31/01/2024 at 10:26, Tomaszk said:

Oh my god, we can't get done twice by these. One of the worst teams in the league.

Manchester United are not one of the worst teams in the league. They will finish in the European places. 

• Like 4

On 03/02/2024 at 11:31, LondonLax said:

Manchester United are not one of the worst teams in the league. They will finish in the European places. 

Worst coached?

Worst setup?

For what they have, which isn't as much as the real top sides, they get about 20% out of it.

You can score 3 past them in 10 mins if you can hold your structure and play through them. There's not an ounce of discipline in the team. They're a mess constantly.

We'll have to play badly to not beat them. If we play 'ok', we win.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Worst coached?

Worst setup?

For what they have, which isn't as much as the real top sides, they get about 20% out of it.

You can score 3 past them in 10 mins if you can hold your structure and play through them. There's not an ounce of discipline in the team. They're a mess constantly.

We'll have to play badly to not beat them. If we play 'ok', we win.

And yet even in their worst season for 10 years, they are still going to finish at least 6th.

28 minutes ago, ender4 said:

And yet even in their worst season for 10 years, they are still going to finish at least 6th.

Mad isn't it.

They do have plenty of talented players. And they still get huge favouritism from referees against 80% of the league.

1 hour ago, ender4 said:

We'll see. Brighton could easily finish above them. Shame Wolves couldn't hold them to that draw as they're on a terrific run and have plenty of winnable games left at Molineux so they'll pass 50 points quite comfortably and be in contention for 7th.

Newcastle might go on a run aswell.

In any case finishing 6th is no success whatsoever for Man. United.

On 03/02/2024 at 07:31, LondonLax said:

Above us?

Â