Manchester United

BOF

4 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

I think that second half was the best they've played in at least 5 years

Absolutely, it certainly was the most effort i’ve seen them put in. It was completely out of character for them. Why always us?

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Absolutely, it certainly was the most effort i’ve seen them put in. It was completely out of character for them. Why always us?

Because we let them.

• Like 2

On 27/01/2024 at 21:18, sne said:

The Athletic running a story that Rashford skipped training claiming he was sick but was caught out partying in Belfast the night before.

Maybe he’s been exposed for something….. 

If I was a United fan i'd be sick to death of Rashford and would want him gone. Dude clearly doesn't care too much about football or United these days. 

To me at least it feels like a player who's lost the hunger to play. Probably due to the huge amount of money he's on. Though i'm just guessing. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sulberto21 said:

Maybe he’s been exposed for something….. 

maybe Rashford is funding the IRA and its an attempt to wind up more politicians

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, PieFacE said:

If I was a United fan i'd be sick to death of Rashford and would want him gone. Dude clearly doesn't care too much about football or United these days. 

To me at least it feels like a player who's lost the hunger to play. Probably due to the huge amount of money he's on. Though i'm just guessing. 

What happens next will be interesting.

Berrada and SJR were scathing of the old regime keeping players around who aren’t good enough or trying hard enough (Martial, Antony etc). 

Now will they act, take the hit on what was clearly a bad decision to give him such a lucrative contract? Or keep convincing themselves that he’ll come good.

The latter is my guess, they won’t sign off his sale knowing how much contract they owe him.

Terrible attitude. With 4 and a half years left on a 300k + a week contract. Sums them up . They pay elite salaries of an elite club , but until they have an elite team on the pitch , they will have this. 

You get elite mentality when you are winning and competing. 

Waitress from the club Rashford was drinking in now confirmed he was very drunk, an the media still trying to protect him saying he may have a mental health issue and close to self destruct. Wondered when that card was gonna come out, F*** me!!

Guess he was depressed when he crashed his car racing a team mate too???

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Waitress from the club Rashford was drinking in now confirmed he was very drunk, an the media still trying to protect him saying he may have a mental health issue and close to self destruct.

Or he was just on the piss with a mate he used to play underaged football with. Hitting the tequila hard according to reports. It's okay though his contract with man united guaranteed him £99m in earnings. You read that right. I'd be taking the private jet down to get the papers too if I had that much money. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Terrible attitude. With 4 and a half years left on a 300k + a week contract. Sums them up . They pay elite salaries of an elite club , but until they have an elite team on the pitch , they will have this. 

You get elite mentality when you are winning and competing. 

Naaah, you get elite mentality and then you are winning and competing.

Man U don't have that. If they did, they would be doing much much better. 

Is this the second or third time he has been disciplined by the club this season?

I think it’s clear Fergie wouldn’t stand for it.

Bad attitudes in a dressing room like this are contagious, as is the opposite ultra professional attitude.

It would be cheaper in the long run to sell him and pay him off. They wouldn’t be buying £70m flops over and over again if they had some kind of professionalism at the club.

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

Is this the second or third time he has been disciplined by the club this season?

I think it’s clear Fergie wouldn’t stand for it.

Bad attitudes in a dressing room like this are contagious, as is the opposite ultra professional attitude.

It would be cheaper in the long run to sell him and pay him off. They wouldn’t be buying £70m flops over and over again if they had some kind of professionalism at the club.

Brailsford won't stand for it

Â