Manchester United

BOF

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

So that's £50m on a player that's in no way serviceable in this league .

Plus 5 years at £6m a year :lol: 

Maybe someone should tell Man United about the loan system…

There's something fundamentally wrong at the club, something no manager can fix overnight. It''s rotten from deep within and needs massive changes. I mean what player would want to join United right now. As much as I don't like him, Neville was right in that it's going to take more zeros to attract quality players.

3 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

There's something fundamentally wrong at the club, something no manager can fix overnight. It''s rotten from deep within and needs massive changes. I mean what player would want to join United right now. As much as I don't like him, Neville was right in that it's going to take more zeros to attract quality players.

and soon as they arrive they’ll put the slippers on and laugh to the bank.

5 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

Michael Smith on Twitter: ""An astute observation has led to laughter. We  are laughing." Laugh along with us and enjoy episode 169 (𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓮) of  #CanesCast » https://t.co/kYPHmC0LZl https://t.co/MdCNCkKsZm" / Twitter

• Haha 2

Lost 4 nil today and Neville not willing to have a go at the manager, players or coaching and instead talking about the stadium being shit. The defensive duo alone cost around £140m.

Like any most business es, it's mismanaged not underfunded.

An obvious paid up club shrill.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

They've spent more than a billion under the glazers

They have failed to hire football people in key positions which is why they've wasted so much money. 

42 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

So that's £50m on a player that's in no way serviceable in this league .

£50m on a dwarf centre back. 

Man Utd's transfer policy is laughable. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

They have failed to hire football people in key positions which is why they've wasted so much money. 

They did it in January this year I think, new director of football and someone to replace fletcher 

Woodward was the problem not the glazers, went chasing revenue knowing that the clubs size meant results were irrelevant, who needs a decent midfielder when they have a Nigerian orange juice partner 

But even so the amount they've spent they should be so much better, they've spent more than Liverpool for example 

And again but that's how football should be, should be cyclical and utd shouldn't be top forever just because of how big they are in Malaysia 

• Like 3

Â