VillaGoMarching

Wembley, spurs, arsenal, utd, city

I'm not sure but maybe Liverpool, Chelsea and really not sure about Newcastle

After that the trinity stand is the best corporate facilities in the country, it could rank around about 6th or 7th

The bad news is toilet facilities and how long we queue for a hot dog for 2 hours once every 2 weeks is no longer a measuring stick (even though it's great spurs have done both sides of it) if it was Wembley would be way down the list for a start

Trinity ticks a lot of boxes, the facilities for the prawn sandwich lot are excellent

North should have gone by now though 

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

BBC already getting in with the 'it will take Spurs a comeback of Lazarus proportions' to advance, probably just so they can big them up if they do turn it around. Its hardly the 1-4 or whatever Barca had to overturn a couple to years back

On 07/05/2019 at 17:27, PaulC said:

Have a funny feeling they will beat Ajax in the return leg and qualify for the final. 

Hope you put money on it!?

Fair play to them. Great game tonight by both sides really. Llorente is pretty terrible and I can’t see them beating Liverpool - particularly if he leads the line - but they played brilliantly in that second half. 

7 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Hope you put money on it!?

a small bet but wish I did it when they were 2-0 down. Last two nights could have cashed in loads on Liverpool and Spurs. 

• Like 1

Congratulations, spuds!

This will be a yough final. I don't want tottenham to win as it's nice to have that on them. We've won, you haven't. It was bad enough when chelsea won. But I absolutely don't want liverpool to win. Can they both lose and give the moral victory to Ajax?

2 hours ago, MrDuck said:

Another night showing just how inferior the Premier League sides are compared to the rest of Europe.

Could possibly be 2 all English finals in the European competitions. Guess English football is starting to reach the heights it did about a decade ago.

5 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Could possibly be 2 all English finals in the European competitions. Guess English football is starting to reach the heights it did about a decade ago.

Its a bit embarrassing it haa taken this long since they have been constantly outspending other leagues in last decade. Just 3 European trophies in last  years

Edited by Zatman

3 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Imagine if spurs won the Champs League before Arsenal! That would have been unthinkable even 10 years ago. 

That's the precise reason I want Spurs to win it, I know so many Arsenal fans that think they are inferior to every other supporter because of the invincible team 20 years ago.

Arsenal fans also love rubbing Spurs' noses in the fact they haven't won a major trophy.

I also hate Arsenal because of that FA Cup Final and the way they dismantled us with such ease.

Â