VillaGoMarching

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Eriksen wants a new challenge

I guess helping us survive would be a good challenge for him. Try a straight Conor for Eriksen swap? Levy seems all about those types of deals. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Czechlad said:

I guess helping us survive would be a good challenge for him. Try a straight Conor for Eriksen swap? Levy seems all about those types of deals. 

2 million plus Lansbury

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

That's a big blow for spurs. How long until son kane and Co say the same? They could make mega bucks elsewhere. 

The only team I can see spending big cash on Kane is Man United. 

And their recruitment is not the best.

4 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

Dont disagree but Woodward bit of a clown. Might go all Bruce and think an all striker forward line will work. Kane, Lukaku and Rashford

6 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

last year I would have said PSG to replace cavani but I think they have bigger needs as a team and Mbappe has shown he might end up as a striker rather than a winger

Eriksen will be linked with real madrid, him and hazard will make their FFP interesting, I would imagine they would have to ship out bale 1st

30 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

last year I would have said PSG to replace cavani but I think they have bigger needs as a team and Mbappe has shown he might end up as a striker rather than a winger

Eriksen will be linked with real madrid, him and hazard will make their FFP interesting, I would imagine they would have to ship out bale 1st

I just think that Kane has not performed as well this season as last and does not warrant a Barca or Madrid move.

Also, big English transfers outside of PL are rare, and Kane does not strike me as the type of person that is happy to substitute a steak pie and a carling for a paella and an estrella. 

Eriksen? 100%.

Watching your team play good football in a great state of the art stadium whilst consolidating your CL position, flirting with the league until about March and hoping to pick up a cup - ironic that they took the piss out of arsenal for being the same thing, they are in an enviable bit of no man's land, they wont catch the top 2 unless they drop off and they have to keep poch 

I'd say at a guess levy will get poch whoever he wants with the money but he must understand the politics of replacing Eriksen with £60m jack grealish...fans won't accept it, the best they can hope for is standing still but that's signing would go down as lacking ambition, they'll want a saul or ndombele or soler or maybe even dafter suggestions than that like dybala or griezmann 

Regardless I don't think there is 1 or even 3/4 signings they can make that will push them on, Liverpool and city are too good

They'd be better served using that Eriksen money to fix some glaring holes in their team. Their CMs are arguably the worst among the top 6. They have terrible depth, and their defense is getting older. 

I think Spurs are on the verge of a collapse, and losing Eriksen will start it. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/06/2019 at 16:35, villa4europe said:

I don't think Real Madrid have anything to worry about FFP wise

Â