VillaGoMarching

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Brennan Johnson and especially Richarlison seem out of there depth at Spurs

I think ‘big Ange’ is out of his depth at spurs, just a poor appointment for an ambitious club! At least Levy saved a few quid though.

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Spurs cant relaly complain about injuries now. Only bentacur, van de leen and maddison

To be fair if you asked any spurs fan to make a list of five players they don't want injured, those three would be on it.

Lol.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Vancvillan said:

To be fair if you asked any spurs fan to make a list of five players they don't want injured, those three would be on it.

Lol.

Imagine they jad VDL out for season and same with maddison like we have with mings and buendia 

6 hours ago, zab6359 said:

I think ‘big Ange’ is out of his depth at spurs, just a poor appointment for an ambitious club! At least Levy saved a few quid though.

I can't really agree with this, yes the media lovefest is irritating but Spurs squad is at best a 6th-10th place squad. If he finishes in that position it will be a solid season for them. United, Chelsea and probably Brighton and West Ham have better options than Spurs

In January when Son goes away to the Asian Cup they will be starting Johnson or Richarlison up top and played a bunch of full backs vs us

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I can't really agree with this, yes the media lovefest is irritating but Spurs squad is at best a 6th-10th place squad. If he finishes in that position it will be a solid season for them. United, Chelsea and probably Brighton and West Ham have better options than Spurs

In January when Son goes away to the Asian Cup they will be starting Johnson or Richarlison up top and played a bunch of full backs vs us

They've spent about 500 million in the past three seasons to assemble a squad capable of six to tenth? 

24 minutes ago, oishiiniku_uk said:

They've spent about 500 million in the past three seasons to assemble a squad capable of six to tenth? 

Pretty much, its a poor squad. Who would we want in our squad? Son and Bentancur and probably a few maybes but nothing special

31 minutes ago, oishiiniku_uk said:

Have they really spent £500m?   

If so, a large part is offset by losing Kane for a big fee?

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

I think they will sign a striker in jan. Its clear they need one.  I still expect toney to end up there.

Having maddison feeding toney that is a very dangerous attacking option

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

I don't know about this. Outside of the number 9 position they're very, very god everywhere.

Edited by kurtsimonw
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Vancvillan said:

Lol.

They'd probably pick players that exist though.

33 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

I don't know about this. Outside of the number 9 position they're very, very god everywhere.

I think defensively they arent great and have zero depth in the squad since they seem to have a poor disciplinary record for suspensions

Â