VillaGoMarching

6 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

It was a standard yellow card tackle. If Bentancur hadn't been injured none of them would even be mentioning it.

I'd feel far worse for Bentancur if their fans weren't being such words removed about it

This is it, was a poor but not malicious tackle by Cash thats it. Wasn't some criminal activity at all

Bentancur naturally wouldnt be injured by that tackle

7 hours ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

The frothing for a retrospective red etc are pants on head insane. It's about as textbook a yellow card tackle as you'll see.

People have lost their actual minds.  Very odd 

• Like 1

From an article on the Guardian:  

"If you had to take a punt what do you reckon I would say … just a wild guess?” Ange Postecoglou asks. Everybody knew. But it was still good to hear the Tottenham manager say it. Because when he is in full flow, explaining why he does what he does, why he is so devoted to his methods, it is just so perfectly compelling.

Crikey, they do love him a bit don't they? How many losses in a row would stop the Big Ange love-in I wonder. 🤔

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, sne said:

Supposedly interested in signing Kalvin Phillips in January. That'll solve their injury crisis...

Newcastle want him aswell. Have I just missed him barely playing a club game in two years.

You'd think he'd go to a Forest or Everton to get his career going properly.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Newcastle want him aswell. Have I just missed him barely playing a club game in two years.

You'd think he'd go to a Forest or Everton to get his career going properly.

Nah going there they'd expect him to start every game and he'd break after a couple of games. What he wants is to be on the periphery of a 'big' team playing maybe one game in 4 so he doesn't break but also becomes even more guaranteed for England under safegate

• Like 1

Â