VillaGoMarching

1 hour ago, oishiiniku_uk said:

I'm sure Spurs fans will be coming out to condemn Romero's violent, dangerous challenge that could have broken Callum Wilson's leg. 

Not a chance (yes I know you were being sarcastic ;) )

1 hour ago, villan95 said:

They will be there or thereabouts unfortunately 

Pretty much. I'd love Brighton to get 5th but Spurs look to be over their poor run and are still very well placed in the league. Playing once a week and they'll have key players back in January so they should be favourites for that 5th spot if it becomes active for CL.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Pretty much. I'd love Brighton to get 5th but Spurs look to be over their poor run and are still very well placed in the league. Playing once a week and they'll have key players back in January so they should be favourites for that 5th spot if it becomes active for CL.

Let's see how they fare with no Bissouma until end of January. 

3 hours ago, VillaChris said:

They will be in the mix for top 4. 

• Like 3

Annoying that they got those 2 extra points against Liverpool that they shouldn't have especially when they might be the difference come May.

They look like a serious top 4 challenger at present but hopefully it all goes pear shaped for them.

Edited by Brumstopdogs

Â