VillaGoMarching

If he goes to City then it means Haaland is going go Madrid, but the strong rumour is that Mbappe is going to Madrid next year at the latest so I’m not sure.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he signed a new (absolutely massive) contract with Spurs. 

11 minutes ago, Genie said:

If he goes to City then it means Haaland is going go Madrid, but the strong rumour is that Mbappe is going to Madrid next year at the latest so I’m not sure.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he signed a new (absolutely massive) contract with Spurs. 

Possibly. But it wouldn’t surprise me if City signed him just so someone else couldn’t.

I think Kane will go.

There's no way Bayern have been painstakingly negotiating with Levy for over a month if at any point they got word from Kane he was having second thoughts on making the move.

Can only think the enormity of actually leaving has hit him hard but I suspect it's more Kane's camp putting it out to SSN to put tweets like that out so can say to fanbase he's genuinely torn on this move when BTS all personal terms have been agreed.

Interesting what Spurs do now. As said above they could just play Richarlison-Son-Kulu up to January seeing as they're only playing once a week bar league cup and then go for someone like Toney in January.

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Man if he leaves on a free it would bw absolutely hilarious 

Imagine he stays and spurs mias out on europe and on 100m when he goes in summer.

That would be a complete disaster for spurs 

Would be hilarious. Would show how much he loves the club. Turns down a 100m move to Bayern so he can leave on a free and pocket a big sign on bonus.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Interesting what Spurs do now. As said above they could just play Richarlison-Son-Kulu up to January seeing as they're only playing once a week bar league cup and then go for someone like Toney in January.

Think they'll do exactly that. Toney is the striker that would make most sense for them in terms of offering more during the buildup than someone like Watkins. Plus if they spend now, prices will be absurdly inflated. 

8 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Think they'll do exactly that. Toney is the striker that would make most sense for them in terms of offering more during the buildup than someone like Watkins. Plus if they spend now, prices will be absurdly inflated. 

Get the feeling they'll bite if Chelsea offer them Lukaku late on in the window on a year's loan. No pre season of note so big potential to flop but at the same time if he can get his fitness up he'll eventually offer them a short term focal point while they scout more long term options.

I think most interesting point is Son in terminal playing decline or was last season just a blip? I know he got into double figures but for quite a few months he was pretty ineffective during games.

Previous seasons they've just moved Son to CF when Kane has been injured and results largely stayed the same but I don't think that move is quite bulletproof now.

• Like 1

Bit surprised he's actually leaving England, I always assumed he'd either stay at Spurs or go to Man Utd. He could have set the goal record at something ridiculous.

I still think he has to win the CL at Bayern to make the move worthwhile. Going to a team that wins the league every season regardless to get a winners medal seems a bit pointless to me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villan95 said:

Bit surprised he's actually leaving England, I always assumed he'd either stay at Spurs or go to Man Utd. He could have set the goal record at something ridiculous.

I still think he has to win the CL at Bayern to make the move worthwhile. Going to a team that wins the league every season regardless to get a winners medal seems a bit pointless to me.

The goal record would be an individual trophy, more special than a title imo. On the other hand, how long for Haaland to top it?

Lukaku would be a good option. He’s running out of options, Chelsea want to get rid and Tottenham is pretty much his level.

Edited by AXD

33 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Hopefully Postecoglu sees the untapped potential of Keinan Davis and is already putting the wheels in motion to get a deal done.

Well they will have an excess of K A N and E in the club shop.

Great reason to bring him in.

Edited by Mr_Dogg
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

I always assumed Kane was using Bayern to force either a move to United or get a massive new contract at Spurs.

Bayern is probably the most nailed on place to win a trophy so I guess there’s that. Maybe he’ll move to United next year. 

Â