VillaGoMarching

1 hour ago, GingerCollins29 said:

You think they might go for ollie to replace?

I think Ollie suits Postecoglou's style of play more than Kane. But we'd be mad to even consider selling this close to the end of the window (unless we already have an upgrade lined up). The threat of losing him might help Watkins get an even better deal when he signs his new contract though!

11 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

A bunch of spurs fans think they'll be alright selling Kane, signing no replacement, and starting Richarlison. Think we'd probably finish above them again.

If Richarlison is the striker they might even end up in a relegation battle 😂

I do think if Toney wasnt banned they would have went for him

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

A bunch of spurs fans think they'll be alright selling Kane, signing no replacement, and starting Richarlison. Think we'd probably finish above them again.

It might be that so do Crystal Palace. 

20 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I actually rate Richarlison highly. He's no Kane but he's not as bad as the start of his SPurs career suggests

Although, let me clear, he is a massive word removed

• Like 1

It will be great to see Spurs weakened, yes they’ll get money to spend but that doesn’t guarantee success in the market. Look at what they did with the Bale money for a start. Kane has done his time with them and owes them nowt, he should win trophies in Germany (if he’s got the balls to move). 

I’ll just be glad we don’t have to face his diving again this season. It was getting ridiculous the amount of pens he ‘won’, the cheating rocket polisher.

• Like 1

If Kane goes it'll be glorious if Spurs try and sign a new striker. Every club will know they've just got close to £100m for Kane and will add a huge mark up. Levy will get a taste of his own medicine.

24 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

That’s the incorrect collective noun. I believe it should be a failure of spurs fans. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I actually rate Richarlison highly. He's no Kane but he's not as bad as the start of his SPurs career suggests

Although, let me clear, he is a massive word removed

In many ways one of the worst roasters around, but I have to admit I give him a large amount of latitude for being the only member of the Brazil squad who doesn't like Bolsonaro. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

He’ll stay with them and sign a short extension. He’ll want to surpass Shearer’s record, see if Spuds can get into the CL and won’t want to uproot his family. He’s as thick as two short planks so moving to a country where the natives speak better English than him will prove too much. 

He's nearly 50 goals behind Shearer, he's not going to beat that in one season.

35 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Out of interest how many of the "no ambition" posters thought Grealish should have stayed with us? :D 

Who are the no ambition posters? 

I think he has ambition, just not sure he'll go abroad to achieve it.

Â