VillaGoMarching

De Boer is 8/1 that could be tempting move for all

Looking through the forums, he's by far the fan favourite

None of them have yet quite noticed that the Dutch haven't been very good at this football thing for rather a long time.

Sure, De Boer is a nice 'designer' name, like Villas-Boas and Mourinho, but is tyere any substance there?

3 dutch titles in a row, recent victory over Barcelona and City last season, gave United a decent game few seasons back as well considering the budgets of squads.

plays good football as well and would get best out of Eriksen

Boas was probably the wrong man for the job but his sacking is just a symptom of the pumped-up hypereality of a soap opera that is the English Preemier League. The guy took them to 5th last year.He had to sell their best player and the new ones have not settled in for whatever reason.They have a few really bad defeats and the man who was responsible for hiring the guy 18 months ago, sacks him. For the life of me I do not know why the expectations are so high at Spurs. The talk of them being geniune title contenders was just lol funny. They have not even come 3rd for over 25 years. They do not have a sugar daddy and White Hart Lane is a pokey 36,000 seater.  To come between 4th and 8th is a good season for Spurs, as it would be for us if we had any ambition again. But to start having a go at your fans, get defensive and fall out with the press isn't a great idea. He won't be back any time soon.

• Like 1

They were very very ordinary last season and Bale saved them time and time again by popping up with late goals in games. Their summer transfer philosophy was naive as well. Suddenly having and extra £85m to spend on top of the budget, they went like kids in a candy shop and spunked the lot when really the squad only needed tweaking. Far too many players coming in at the same time. Bit like us this summer by buying too many then having the pressure to start them and unbalance the team that did them (us) good.

Such a bad decision. He really hasn't done that badly. He's been given a bunch of players by Baldini, they've all come from foreign leagues, barely any of them speak English and he's expected to rocket up the table straight away when they haven't even had a whole season to settle? Madness. Who exactly are they going to hire that's going to make this team suddenly gel and become amazing under the watchful eye of Levy and Baldini?

Spurs are a joke. I don't know how they expect to seriously compete.

Baldini was essentially avbs hire. It was his choice for the club to bring him in. it's not like he threw a bunch of shit players at him that AVB didn't want.

If De Boer comes then Bergkamp comes aswell, that would be interesting....

Wouldn't it be hilarious if they appointed Di Matteo as caretaker for the rest of the season and he did exactly what he did at Chelsea following AVB and won them the FA cup and Europa league? Then again it's Spurs so I don't wish them any of that success!

If De Boer comes then Bergkamp comes aswell, that would be interesting....

Wouldn't it be hilarious if they appointed Di Matteo as caretaker for the rest of the season and he did exactly what he did at Chelsea following AVB and won them the FA cup and Europa league? Then again it's Spurs so I don't wish them any of that success!

De Boer would be really good for them in my opinion, he knows how to manage young players - may be able to get the best out of quite a portion of their squad. 

Boas was probably the wrong man for the job but his sacking is just a symptom of the pumped-up hypereality of a soap opera that is the English Preemier League. The guy took them to 5th last year.He had to sell their best player and the new ones have not settled in for whatever reason.They have a few really bad defeats and the man who was responsible for hiring the guy 18 months ago, sacks him. For the life of me I do not know why the expectations are so high at Spurs. The talk of them being geniune title contenders was just lol funny. They have not even come 3rd for over 25 years. They do not have a sugar daddy and White Hart Lane is a pokey 36,000 seater.  To come between 4th and 8th is a good season for Spurs, as it would be for us if we had any ambition again. But to start having a go at your fans, get defensive and fall out with the press isn't a great idea. He won't be back any time soon.

I have the feeling that if he didn't throw his players under the bus and slam the supporters, he'd have been given a longer leash...

Â