VillaGoMarching

AVB not happy with the Villa cup game scheduled with just one day of rest after another game.

Think he's got a point, should have been easy enough to make sure teams with sunday games are placed on the wednesday schedule.

Good chance there'll be a weakened side

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24150719

ooiii! Cardiff! Keep your scouts away from our training ground

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/339474/Man-tried-to-have-sex-with-sheep-next-to-Tottenham-training-ground

have to agree its terrible rule, am sure the same happened to one of Man Utd or Chelsea last season

The little man Erickson looks like a revelation for Spurs. Very clever player, very shrewd signing by AVB. I wish we had a MF who could unlock defenses with similar precision and flair. Delph would be the closest thing we have to Erickson, except his final touch is usually too heavy, and usually sideways.

The little man Erickson looks like a revelation for Spurs. Very clever player, very shrewd signing by AVB. I wish we had a MF who could unlock defenses with similar precision and flair. Delph would be the closest thing we have to Erickson, except his final touch is usually too heavy, and usually sideways.

Thing is, he's been that good for a little while now. I'm surprised no other big teams were in for him at £12m, such a steal for Spuds.

He is still only 21, so will get better..

It's still a gamble though, you just never know with some players. Gourcuff was meant to replace Kaka', now he struggles to even get in the Lyon side and he's meant to be in his prime.

I think Eriksen will pay off and get a big move in a few years, but there's always the chance he just doesn't progress either.

Edited by kurtsimonw

He is still only 21, so will get better..

It's still a gamble though, you just never know with some players. Gourcuff was meant to replace Kaka', now he struggles to even get in the Lyon side and he's meant to be in his prime.

I think Eriksen will pay off and get a big move in a few years, but there's always the chance he just doesn't progress either.

Hey! We are a big move!!!!!

Can't wait for work tomorrow to wind up some spurs fans, then again the west ham contingent will be bloody unbearable.

Word of caution. We play them next. The climb down could be huge in a fortnight.
  • Like 1

Â