Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

46 minutes ago, Xela said:

I'm ok as I long as I'm aware its going to happen. Unlike a lady I had a one night stand with a few years back and she just decided to stick her finger in dry with no warning. I yelped like a puppy that had been trodden on. 

Yeah....sure you yelped ;)

download.jpg

Edited by mottaloo
Spelling mistakes
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I like the heat, but it was 34 on the roof today. Humping tiles in that heat is no fun, although the site we are on are quite lenient with health and safety. Shorts and boots, that's all I had on. 

Cold and wet in Yorkshire. 

4 hours ago, wazzap24 said:

Birmingham Airport.

Brum's answer to Mos Eisley, aka a wretched hive of scum and villainy. 

Security queues :bang:

Baggage handling :angry:

Border control :twisted:

I've noticed recently that if you queue for fast track security they very rarely check. Just a thought.

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Humping tiles in that heat is no fun

Have you thought of carrying them instead of shagging them? 

Mind you from earlier revelations it's probably more of a surprise they weren't humping you! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Have you thought of carrying them instead of shagging them? 

Mind you from earlier revelations it's probably more of a surprise they weren't humping you! 

I'm the chief tile humper.

• Like 1

I worked with a Brummie once, a Nose. In Boston/Providence, we say "kid", like "What's up, kid?", meant to be friendly. The Nose said "Don't call me that." Miserable guy.

That an art gallery / museum  has been voted Museum of the year   ... Evidence as to why this award is bollocks attached below

yeah I know I'm a heathen 

804d6a13324e4eebb43e88d2f69f2fa2b39b20aa043a6985301522881b94f8de_3994141.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, snowychap said:

Henry Moore?

At a guess, Barbara Hepworth. If it's the Hepworth Gallery in Wakefield, then good, it's excellent. 

As is the nearby Yorkshire Sculpture Park. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, snowychap said:

^Henry Moore?

1 minute ago, mjmooney said:

At a guess, Barbara Hepworth. If it's the Hepworth Gallery in Wakefield, then good, it's excellent. 

As is the nearby Yorkshire Sculpture Park. 

bonus point for Mr Mooney

I'm sure the museum is great , it's just pieces of rocks with holes in them .. No , just no ...   but then I'll happily spend hours looking at Egyptian stuff that someone else probably finds dull tbf

15 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

"When I look at the magical works in front of me I am overwhelmed with grief and sadness. The way the curves and spaces in between seem to flow so naturally perhaps suggest that the scattered and separated individuals actually were once a unified whole. I and others around me really feel that the creator, expertly crafted, analysed and perfectly captured the true deep, philosophical and outright heartbreaking nature and essence of a broken curly wurly".

975aa7b188743148ecaa6cedc8785dae--french

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

bonus point for Mr Mooney

Fair enough. :)

My stock quiz answer for British sculptors is Henry Moore (and I believe there's some of his stuff at the Hepworth Wakefield).

Could you give us a short explanation of how you tell the difference between a Moore and a Hepworth? :D

Â