Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

59 minutes ago, Xela said:

My TV breaking.

That doesn't piss me off as much as the fact I broke it by throwing the remote control at it. Screen is ****. Very unlike me to lose my temper like that

Emmerdale or Corrie? :)

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Is hayfever thing anywhere else but Britain?

I'm mostly affected from early June to mid July and I often go abroad during this period.  Never affected at all anywhere else.

Yes, over here very much so.  Thankfully I've never had it.

20 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Is hayfever thing anywhere else but Britain?

I'm mostly affected from early June to mid July and I often go abroad during this period.  Never affected at all anywhere else.

Mine is nowhere near as bad as it was in my thirties - Beconase mostly sorts it - but I still get one or two REALLY bad days a year. Today was one of those days. It's not just like having a bit of a cold, it really poleaxes me. Had to go and lie down in a darkened room for a couple of hours. Just starting to come round a bit now. 

Do you ever see yourself in a photo you didn't realise was being taken and think "wow, I knew I was ugly, but, ****, I'm really, really ugly"? It;s kind of ruined my Wednesday.

• Like 2

Got really bad hayfever when I first moved to Texas 2 years ago. I heard that one way of combatting it is to eat local honey. So I did. Hayfever gone. It's got to be locally produced honey so you get all the local flower/plant stuff in it. Worth a try if you haven't already tried it.

37 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Do you ever see yourself in a photo you didn't realise was being taken and think "wow, I knew I was ugly, but, ****, I'm really, really ugly"? It;s kind of ruined my Wednesday.

Every time anyone takes my photo. 

When walking on a narrow sidewalk in a quiet street, people walking towards me and just as we're about to cross paths cars drives past meaning I can't step into the road to get out of the way.

4 hours ago, Meath_Villan said:

Summer cold, feel like absolute shite ....but still managed to hit the bike after work coughing up all the lovely phlegm 

Yeah, I was thinking of taking an evening ride to stretch my lung out a little. I think I've turned the corner with this though. 

50 minutes ago, useless said:

When walking on a narrow sidewalk in a quiet street, people walking towards me and just as we're about to cross paths cars drives past meaning I can't step into the road to get out of the way.

Why not just push them into the road?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

I get worse hay fever in Poland than I ever did in the UK

Any trips I've taken overseas in June and July have always spared me the horrors.  This includes Northern France which I'd expect to be similar to Britain.

Â