Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Do people keep their shoes on in their own home? I thought that only existed in tv.  Maybe I'm just weird, but I wouldn't even go into my own house with my shoes on let alone someone else's. Looking at it that way, it's kind of disrespectful to waltz in with your shoes on when even your host didn't :lol:

I do too. Not all the time, but if I come in to the house and don't get changed then my shoes normally stay on.

I take mine off in other people's houses though because I know people get really arsey about it :D so better safe than sorry

Just now, lapal_fan said:

Not mental, just dirty.

Do you trudge home through muddy fields?  You're all mad.  Mad I tells ya.

• Like 1

Just now, BOF said:

No, but I walk on the pavement, where even if there is a slight damp, the bottoms of your feet pick up all sorts of dirt.

There's oil and stuff all over the pavement, it's dirty.

Don't get me wrong, I've quickly ran through the house with my shoes on before, but I'd always take them off 99 times out of 100.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BOF said:

does it ever rain in Eire at all ?  ..even going from a car on the driveway to the house means yer shoes are wet / dirty

I have no problem taking my shoes off if I arrive at someone's house where it's clearly what they do. By the same token, I won't take them off if it looks like they're not fussed.

Where I do draw the line though is those mental families who all wear slippers and who have special guest slippers too. I know at least two families like that and I always decline any invitations there.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, BOF said:

Yes I do.  Cuz y'see, I'm not mental.

Wait wow, ok let me try to wrap my head around this. When do you take them off? Before bed? When do your feet get to breeeeeeathe? I'm not sure which one of us is mental now tbh. 

Also god knows what you've stepped on during the day. You've probably accumulated a million different types of germs from simply walking to your car :lol: . You're making me feel like I'm OCD, somebody please tell him he's mental.

• Like 1

Arrive at front door. Wipe feet on outside bristly door mat.

Open door. Wipe feet, less thoroughly on the softer, inside door mat.

Remove shoes. Put shoes in nearby shoe cupboard. 

Take slippers from nearby shoe cupboard. Put on slippers and proceed about the kitchen/lounge/sex dungeon.

19 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Wait wow, ok let me try to wrap my head around this. When do you take them off? Before bed? When do your feet get to breeeeeeathe? I'm not sure which one of us is mental now tbh. 

Also god knows what you've stepped on during the day. You've probably accumulated a million different types of germs from simply walking to your car :lol: . You're making me feel like I'm OCD, somebody please tell him he's mental.

tumblr_mv01h5uuC01rxjanxo1_250.gif

• Like 2

The old people's home near me has had scaffolding put up for some kind of work to be done, not a problem in itself but they left the gate to the side road wide open and every gypo in the area has moved onto the still undeveloped field next to it.

In my attempts to have a parcel redelivered, I've spent the last 5 minutes chatting to a Vodafone employee in India who is telling me all about his sister in law having a baby, and is very keen on knowing how my day was. **** hell.

Â