Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

People who don't thank you for opening a door/keeping a door open for them.

Proper bad manners that.

This!

At work I've taken to saying "you're welcome" when people don't say thank you. Quite amusing.

• Like 1

Talking of bad manners, a woman in the canteen at work, took the vinegar off my table, before I used it today. Didn't ask if she could take, didn't bring it back, didn't ask if I was using it or anything. I had to get up and take it back off her. I gave her a hell of glaring, when I did though, so that's her told!

• Like 1

Talking of bad manners, a woman in the canteen at work, took the vinegar off my table, before I used it today. Didn't ask if she could take, didn't bring it back, didn't ask if I was using it or anything. I had to get up and take it back off her. I gave her a hell of glaring, when I did though, so that's her told!

I can understand your annoyance. Unless it was balsamic, in which case it's just sour grapes

• Like 4

I can understand your annoyance. Unless it was balsamic, in which case it's just sour grapes

drat wants his joke book back!

In the apartment complex I live they don't like people smoking on the balconies so they suggest that the smokers sometimes go down to the outside benches to not disturb the neighbours too much. A chain-smoking man have taken that suggestion up and well that might be considerate of him. Problem is that he should have quit a long time ago cause now I heard him pretty much coughing up all the slime in his body and spitting it out for the past 20 minutes. Disgusting.

When you really need a poo but want to hang onto watch a race.

Hold it. The release will be so much more satisfying.

Sometimes you hold too long and it goes.  :unsure:

Edited by Folski

In the apartment complex I live they don't like people smoking on the balconies so they suggest that the smokers sometimes go down to the outside benches to not disturb the neighbours too much. A chain-smoking man have taken that suggestion up and well that might be considerate of him. Problem is that he should have quit a long time ago cause now I heard him pretty much coughing up all the slime in his body and spitting it out for the past 20 minutes. Disgusting.

I bet he looks cool, and gets all kinds of women though!

People who don't thank you for opening a door/keeping a door open for them.

Proper bad manners that.

This!

At work I've taken to saying "you're welcome" when people don't say thank you. Quite amusing.

I think aside from you being slimmer, having a successful career, a major man crush on Pep (mine is only minor) and me having... well, hair, me and you are essentially the same person.

• Like 1

Â