Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

People that disrespect the music you listen to. I listen to Linkin Park ... "NO THATS TOO SCREAMO, CANT BELIEVE YOU LISTEN TO THAT SHIT, YOU CANT EVEN UNDERSTAND THE LYRICS, ITS ALL SCREAMO".

Maaaan.

The one that gets me most in the UK is fooking Mayo (Gayo).

What a pathetic measly excuse for a condiment, to say it tastes bad would suggest it has some character, it's just white goopy gunk. Can't believe the sheer amount of people that like it too. I used to think of it as a Southern thing but it's everywhere now. People actually sub ketchup for Mayo on chips.

Also you cannot buy a ready made sandwich without it being plastered in the shit. I just want a chicken or chicken and bacon sandwich without it. Why are we expected to like it or offered no alternatives.

Also Ketchup is far far better on chicken burgers, so mayo, go fook yourself and die please.

The one that gets me most in the UK is fooking Mayo (Gayo).

What a pathetic measly excuse for a condiment, to say it tastes bad would suggest it has some character, it's just white goopy gunk. Can't believe the sheer amount of people that like it too. I used to think of it as a Southern thing but it's everywhere now. People actually sub ketchup for Mayo on chips.

Also you cannot buy a ready made sandwich without it being plastered in the shit. I just want a chicken or chicken and bacon sandwich without it. Why are we expected to like it or offered no alternatives.

Also Ketchup is far far better on chicken burgers, so mayo, go fook yourself and die please.

Amen.

Remind them that whenever they eat mayo they're actually eating oil :D serious!

And?

Right, as you may know ive got a 3 and a half month old little boy, now every time i ring the home to see how he is or speak to the missus about this and that, the **** mother-in-law is round. Now they live within walking distance of us so its easy for her to walk over, and yes im at walk so it has no effect on my day, but it really really pisses me off!

Am i pissed off because she gets to spend all day with my boy while im at work?

And?

And remind them that they wouldn't drink soybean oil directly out of the bottle, so really they should be avoiding mayo.

And?

And remind them that they wouldn't drink soybean oil directly out of the bottle, so really they should be avoiding mayo.

Well I wouldn't eat a potato directly out of the ground, but that doesn't stop me eating chips.

And?

Well I don't wolf down flour but I eat pasta.

And?

Well I don't wolf down flour but I eat pasta.

Still :D

Â