Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Guy in Dundalk slashes a guy with a Machete leaving him with 45 stitches and then pushes a car on top of him. He had been drinking and taking cocaine and was hijacking the man's car, under which the man could be heard screaming. The man dies later from natural causes. The perpetrator also forces a woman and young child out of their car and attacks them with the same machete.

He was sentenced today and will walk free in less than eight years.

It's worse. He effectively killed 2 people (Myers & O'Donnell (sadly not Daniel)).

I didn't read the article too competently then it seems.

Smart looking fella though. Ireland will benefit from him being back in circulation for sure.

0003e7d5-314.jpg

Threads getting loose on a shirt.
Or shirts getting loose on a thread.
Washingup - the most loathsome chore around.
I don't mind washing up. I get to listen to the kind of music I like and the missus doesn't. And I drink alcohol while doing it.

On the washing up theme. People who use the dishwasher for even a few cups and plates. Lazy bastards. I hate the dishwasher. The only time I will even entertain using it is if we've had a party or entertained some guests and the kitchen looks like a bomb has hit it. Then I'll use it. But other than that, it symbolises the lazy human being.

I don't mind washing up. I get to listen to the kind of music I like and the missus doesn't. And I drink alcohol while doing it.

Yeah, I normally hate washing up but with a cold beer next to the sink it really is not too bad. Kind of like a deserved reward for doing such a boring chore...

Yeah, I normally hate washing up but with a cold beer next to the sink it really is not too bad. Kind of like a deserved reward for doing such a boring chore...

That's a good idea.

I've not got a Dishwasher and usually draw the short straw when it comes to washing up, so it might be the way forward.

That's a neat trick Mike! One hand washing the dishes whilst the other hand pours a glass of wine/beer down your throat?

You don't live on the Isle of Man and have grown an extra hand or something? :winkold: 8)

That's a neat trick Mike! One hand washing the dishes whilst the other hand pours a glass of wine/beer down your throat?

You don't live on the Isle of Man and have grown an extra hand or something? :winkold: 8)

Frequent pauses for swigging.

With soapy hand? :winkold:

With soapy hand? :winkold:

Sometimes, yeah. Sometimes a quick dry with a towel.

Cucumber, everything about it. Its smell, taste, touch i hate it all!
Agreed.

"It has been a common saying of physicians in England, that a cucumber should be well sliced, and dressed with pepper and vinegar, and then thrown out, as good for nothing". (Doctor Johnson)

Â