Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I have to stop myself from ending text messages with an X because 90% of the messages I seem to send these days are to Mrs The_Rev so signing off that way is almost automatic.  :ph34r: 

Musician Friends that bang on about supporting independent artists and how only the talentless media freaks ever get a chance... and then don't bother spending a measly £4 to buy my album.

Floor-to-ceiling windows. Just f**k off, just f**k right off.

Sup with that?

The problem is that Gareth doesn't have big windows in his house, just really low ceilings. You have to crawl between rooms.

Another exciting installment of the life and times of The_Rev:

Context - I have a kid. He is 23 months old and going through that hugely fun part of childhood where he is learning to talk.  His current thing (ie the last two days) is to identify whether you are barefoot, wearing socks or wearing shoes and tell everybody in earshot. 

Story - Earlier on he seemed delighted when he realised that me and him were both barefoot, while his mum and his sister were both in socks.  As he declares barefoot as "FOOT!" I decided that me and him were in Foot Club.   I asked the missus what the first rule of Foot Club was, and she didn't know.  I asked her what the second rule of Foot Club was and she didn't know that either.  Should I have married someone so culturally illiterate, or am I just old? She is 28 by the way. 

• Like 3

Mr The_Rev

You are right, all people in the western world know that anything ending in the word club elicit's the question, what's the first rule of --- club.

Your wife may be an alien.

• Like 2

Mr The_Rev

You are right, all people in the western world know that anything ending in the word club elicit's the question, what's the first rule of --- club.

Your wife may be an alien.

Maybe the first rule of Alien club is ....

Â