Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

This carrot talk reminds me of something that pisses me off, there is a video of Sean Lock playing a game called carrot in a box on 8 Out Of 10 Cats that got taken down off YouTube and it's genuinely one of the funniest things I've ever seen.  Now the closest you can get to see it is one of those 'reaction' videos where some numpty films themself watching the video whilst it plays in the bottom corner of the screen.

13 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

That's the one.  That, Fanny Chmelar on The Chase or Bob Mortimer on Would I Lie To You are guaranteed to cheer me up no matter how many times I watch them.

Watch this one :) (NSFW language)

Spoiler

• Like 2

Kevin the Carrot aside, it looks like it’s been a rather subdued Black Friday, which on the one hand I’m fine with, but the other hand I’m missing out on the smug sense of superiority seeing the masses climb on one another for household goods brings.

Hopefully the smug sense of superiority presents itself on Sunday.

12 hours ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Kevin the Carrot aside, it looks like it’s been a rather subdued Black Friday, which on the one hand I’m fine with, but the other hand I’m missing out on the smug sense of superiority seeing the masses climb on one another for household goods brings.

Hopefully the smug sense of superiority presents itself on Sunday.

Damn

I was hoping to see sone scum in Hackney fighting over a toaster in Rumbelows!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

People who don't know how to act on planes. I'm not talking rowdiness or anything like that, just basic following of instructions. 

- trying to board before their row/section is called

- getting up when the seatbelt sign is still on 

-sitting in the wrong seats

I'm not sure who's worse - mainland Chinese or Indians.

3 minutes ago, Xela said:

People who don't know how to act on planes. I'm not talking rowdiness or anything like that, just basic following of instructions. 

Scousers in my experience. 

31 minutes ago, Xela said:

@Xelais back, @Xela is back, hallo, hallooo !!

...or, he's finally found decent 4g coverage to log on ! Hope the jolly is going well, airplanes aside !

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mottaloo said:

@Xelais back, @Xela is back, hallo, hallooo !!

...or, he's finally found decent 4g coverage to log on ! Hope the jolly is going well, airplanes aside !

I am back cheers pal. Fookin' knackered though. Last few days have ben manic... Tuesday night in Macau, Wednesday night in Hong Kong, Thursday night in Bangkok and last night in Qatar (airport). Saturday night in Brum! 😑

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Xela said:

I think I have done this one before, but it's the seat-back rocket polishers that do my head in.  Is reclining a further two inches really going to make you sleep better?  

9 hours ago, Xela said:

I've said it on here a few times but I've never understood the clamour to get on a plane as fast as possible. I kind of get it when you have hand luggage and you're on a budget airline so the space in the bins is limited.

But on a long haul flight, why the rush? You're gonna be sat there for 8 hours anyway. Nobody is going to steal your seat. Just relax. Get up when your row or section is called.

To be honest I've never understood the rush to get off either. It's more understandable, but still. You've been travelling for 10 hours, is saving 10 minutes getting to your taxi going to make that much difference, really?

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

To be honest I've never understood the rush to get off either. It's more understandable, but still. You've been travelling for 10 hours, is saving 10 minutes getting to your taxi going to make that much difference, really?

Unless you're late and have a connection to make. Then these people are more than a nuisance.

• Like 1

Â