Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Good on Danny Boyle, those honours are a load of bollocks.

They are, in fact, a brilliant way of entrenching yer monarchy: Reward sycophantic royalty-worshippers alongside brilliant scientists and great humanitarians: Hey Presto!: Lots of sycophantic royalty-worshippers.

Edited by CrackpotForeigner

Those little Villa shirt icons that have become all the rage in the match threads.

Not too bad when arranged in a suggested team layout, but in a vertical list they add nothing (besides space-wasting) to a simple list of names.

If you see this, press the reload button. Or shift click if you are at a keyboard.

Absolutely dreading work tomorrow.

We had the first backlash today from the combination of Christmas time off and illness going through the office - things falling through the net leading to clients emailing and calling for quotes and documents that hadn't got sent out. Nothing major but kinda frustrating... But i just know that tomorrow, when I'm left holding the fort, that things are going to get worse. Probably related to quotes and documents being sent out today. Its made worse by the fact I basically can't do much for clients with regards advice or information - that isn't my job and I'm actually not allowed to advise clients anyway, even if I knew whats what.

Tomorrow is going to be one of those where I quietly hope all day that nothing happens... I'll kill for a long boring day. It was bad enough today and that was with my boss there.

Holding a mobile 'phone like it's an old style starfleet communicator.

Parking a vehicle just slightly over an entrance. 'A little bit in the way' is in the **** way. Being a little bit blocked from access is, as the adage goes, like someone being a little bit pregnant or, rather, like you being a little bit of a cock.

Parking a vehicle just slightly over an entrance. 'A little bit in the way' is in the **** way. Being a little bit blocked from access is, as the adage goes, like someone being a little bit pregnant or, rather, like you being a little bit of a cock.

Bounce it. Three or four blokes is plenty. Get your hands underneath the bumpers, wings, or wherever you can get a grip. Bounce it up and down, using the combination of its suspension and your strength. As it bounces, on the upswing, pull it in the direction you want it to go. After a few goes, it will have moved enough. You can get out, but chummy is parked right across the road. Depart the scene, alerting traffic management officials as you go.

Squealing alarms set off during this procedure count for an extra 15 points.

Doesn't really piss me off but gave me a little scare. Booking flights through skyscanner. A return trip to DC in my email said "Dublin to Dublin" and upon closer inspection the actual holiday in Washington effectively being a '341 hr wait' between connecting flights in and out of the country. Certainly a 'novel' way of summarising the trip.

I did think for a split second that I'd made a several hundred euro f*ck up though and I can't confirm whether there was a girlie scream or not.

I do like when "wah wah wah mods wah wah" is followed by "open yer eyes" ;):P

I did look back a few pages I swears I did, my eyes are failing me now I'm getting older, think I'm going the way of old yeller.

David Bowie has released a song. Just one song, like. And it's OK. Nothing earth-shattering, but pleasant enough.

It makes FRONT PAGE NEWS in several British dailies, including The Guardian, which leads with it as the main headline and picture.

**** right off.

• Like 1

Â