Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Obama winning Time magazine person of the year for the second time for doing f@@k all again other than being American

I mean I can accept its an Ameeican publication and that they don't know about the rest of the world but come on you must have been able to find someone worthy of giving it to !!

I'm not sure anyone actually reads Time magazine anymore. Newsweek just rolled out it's last print copy this month...Anyway, their "honor" is about as useless as a Nobel Peace Prize

The Time Person/Thing of the Year is decided on whoever/whatever was most newsworthy, isn't it? (Hence Hitler having won it way back when)

I can't think of anything that outdoes Obama for this 12 months, really.

The Time Person/Thing of the Year is decided on whoever/whatever was most newsworthy, isn't it? (Hence Hitler having won it way back when)

becuase he won a one horse race ?

In terms of being newsworthy then surely Kim Jong Un has been in the news more than anyone in the past 12 months ?

If its a what have you done lately award thenAung San Suu Kyi would have been a better shout

Football.

I mean I should love it, I've loved it for many years it was in my blood and consuming much of my waking hours.

However these days, generally speaking football just pisses me off more and more by the day.

It's hard not to be cynical about the modern state of most sports

Football.

I mean I should love it, I've loved it for many years it was in my blood and consuming much of my waking hours.

However these days, generally speaking football just pisses me off more and more by the day.

I think you'll find the sport you're actually talking about is 'footnall'.

It's my birthday :( I've had man flu for 2 days so dont feel particularly well and ove woken up to yet more cheap imitation aftershave, one shining example ive just had from my girlfriend is instead if jpg le male, Its got jgp le hot male, and she didnt no the difference.

What a complete waste of **** time.

It's my birthday :( I've had man flu for 2 days so dont feel particularly well and ove woken up to yet more cheap imitation aftershave, one shining example ive just had from my girlfriend is instead if jpg le male, Its got jgp le hot male, and she didnt no the difference.

What a complete waste of **** time.

Sounds like a keeper.

Not.

It used to be and then they tried to give it to Bin Laden on that basis about, oh, 11 years ago and all hell broke loose cuz people couldn't 'get' the reasoning. So now they just give it to whoever would generate the least reaction - or rather has done the least while in a position of influence. Ta-da ! O'Bama gets it.

I get out of the shower and look in the underwear drawer - no underwear. So I look around the house in the buff looking for some suitable pants but they've evidently packed their shit and left the country or vanished in the washing machine that part times as a portal to another dimension. I'm now 'going commando', which is fine in certain types of clothes and in certain conditions, but not in the middle of winter.

I get out of the shower and look in the underwear drawer - no underwear. So I look around the house in the buff looking for some suitable pants but they've evidently packed their shit and left the country or vanished in the washing machine that part times as a portal to another dimension. I'm now 'going commando', which is fine in certain types of clothes and in certain conditions, but not in the middle of winter.

The portal to another dimension thing seems to also affect socks. The other day I decided to take all of my loose socks out of my drawer and make pairs from them. From 31 (!) socks I managed to make four matching pairs! The other twenty three socks were completely odd!! How the f*ck does that happen!?!

The portal to another dimension thing seems to also affect socks. The other day I decided to take all of my loose socks out of my drawer and make pairs from them. From 31 (!) socks I managed to make four matching pairs! The other twenty three socks were completely odd!! How the f*ck does that happen!?!

Because some eejit keeps buying distinctly different socks. Always buy black or navy and you'll have a much easier time making pairs.

Â