Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Obama winning Time magazine person of the year for the second time for doing f@@k all again other than being American

I mean I can accept its an Ameeican publication and that they don't know about the rest of the world but come on you must have been able to find someone worthy of giving it to !!

Edited by tonyh29

Obama winning Time magazine person of the year for the second time for doing f@@k all again other than being American

I mean I can accept its an Ameeican publication and that they don't know about the rest of the world but come on you must have been able to find someone worthy of giving it to !!

Peter Higgs.

America is still the world's richest and most powerful country, as a result its actions (which the President has a big say in) probably have more impact on the rest of the world than vice versa.

Haha is fine... what other way would you express merriment or mirth in a text? I agree about LOL though... not acceptable in any circumstance. Even worse when my Mother uses it in a text after repeating a joke she got from a cracker.

"Haha" is bloody fuckingly annoying when used too liberally. I mean, it's not uncommon for people to text me messages with one "haha" in every sentence.

Having to go to work today waaaaaaaaaaaaa

It is the only day I have to do between Xmas and New year, but still... I feel horribly shit. I can only hope that we won't be expected to actually do very much

Edited by hogso

Anything that has the KEEP CALM AND ..................... thing on it, I hate the phrase, I despise it being on stuff, what sort of **** morons buy it. It's seriously on everything.

I hate the way it's becoming a brand, I saw a CD the other day in Asda, called Keep calm and stay cosy, who the **** is wasting money on this?

people who enjoy your misery. My father in law who has absolutely no interest in football always mentions it when we lose. Never when we win or draw. I mean he has no interest in footie at all. I can accept it from my mates who support other teams, at least they know something about football. His main interest is his catholic church. I wouldn't gloat to him about priests being carted off or their stand on Gay marriage. In fact I feel a bit sorry for him as I know these things really upset him.

Having to go to work today waaaaaaaaaaaaa

It is the only day I have to do between Xmas and New year, but still... I feel horribly shit. I can only hope that we won't be expected to actually do very much

I'm back in work today as well, still feeling rough from xmas night to be honest, back in tomorrow (may work saturday as well because I need the money) only got new years day off and then I am off on week commencing the 7th so that is all that I am looking forward to.

Pisses me off though I have been left in charge of the team today and the bosses have all **** off knowing there is an absolute **** load of work to come back in to and they have left it all in my hands, **** off with it now man

people who enjoy your misery. My father in law who has absolutely no interest in football always mentions it when we lose. Never when we win or draw. I mean he has no interest in footie at all. I can accept it from my mates who support other teams, at least they know something about football. His main interest is his catholic church. I wouldn't gloat to him about priests being carted off or their stand on Gay marriage. In fact I feel a bit sorry for him as I know these things really upset him.

This! I've had it at work all morning. People who wouldn't be able to name any Villa player past or present having a dig.

Another thing, I never give stick when other peoples teams lose, not even Blose, but I get it back loads. Might have to start handing it out.

Bah! It is quite clear that you should be gloating to him about priests being carted off or their stand on Gay marriage.

"Hi there Colhint. I see Aston Villa los..."

"Hi Father-in-Law, I see another one of your priests has been caught with his hands down a choirboy's pants."

I prefer to be reminded of Aston Villa defeats by fans of other teams, if at all. People who don't care about football need to STFU or be branded Fundamentally Annoying Gits.

• Like 1

I find not rising to such banter winds people up more than having a go back. Especially considering most of the people that text me yesterday were wolves fans. Like they had room to take the piss

America is still the world's richest and most powerful country, as a result its actions (which the President has a big say in) probably have more impact on the rest of the world than vice versa.

Debatable.

America would be screwed without China, China would be fine without America.

China's actions will have a far bigger effect on the world than Americas, America is a power by force, China is because everyone relies on it for their manufacturing needs.

Modern pop music.

We've had Capital radio on all day at work. The more I listen to this crap the more certain I am that it isn't just a matter of preference, it's just actually shit. It really is really shit. Genuinely don't understand how anybody can enjoy it.

"Haha" is bloody fuckingly annoying when used too liberally. I mean, it's not uncommon for people to text me messages with one "haha" in every sentence.

I agree, that level of usage is too much! Feel free to ridicule the said sender of the SMS

Â