Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

An update on the carer situation...

A week or two ago I asked my aunt to find her email address for me because I know they are friends on Facebook (now, I don't let my relatives know that I do have a Facebook account because I'd rather have as little to do with the vast majority of them as possible... it's a long story). So I expected her just to get it from the 'About' page but instead she sent her a message and asked for it and gave her my phone number! So my aunt got a message back with the email address and she also wanted me to have her phone number.

My aunt only gave me the email address so I sent an email and I still haven't heard back. Then I saw my aunt on Thursday and she asked about it so I said "No, I haven't heard from her" she said "That's strange, she said she'd like to hear from you, you should text her" "... I don't have her number" "Oh, didn't I give you it? She wanted you to have it" so she wrote it down for me and I sent her a text on Friday and I still haven't heard from her at all.

Strange, even people who apparently want to hear from me don't want to speak to me...

I wont buy from companies that use DPD. £10 for a 6 hour delivery window? - **** off.

DPD have one hour delivery windows. I get texts the morning of a delivery telling me when it's coming.

DPD have one hour delivery windows. I get texts the morning of a delivery telling me when it's coming.

This is why DPD are my favourite courier.

You don't have to wait in all day for them because you always know on the morning what hour they'll be turning up.

I quite like that perfume ad where the bloke goes

"I'm not going to be who I'm expected to be anymore"

And then the walls fall down and he walks off.

I mean, it's bullshit like the rest of them. But I always picture it happening during a Mourinho press conference and it makes me smile..

But back on topic...

people who use the hard shoulder of the M42 as an inside lane when it's NOT OPEN!

Well this definitely should piss me off but it's going in here.

I have to do a ten minute presentation today and my partner has decided that she's "too ill" to do it. **** bullshit. Don't care if my **** arm was falling off I'd be there.

Then as I'm actually fuming, I realised how little she's actually **** done in the module.

We've had to produce a monologue which she did a day before it was due in (only she could do it) and it was 1 minute short of the 3 minute required so we got capped.

Then we had to produce a 5 minute piece. I did the script, got all the sound effects, edited all. All she's done is **** spoke for about 4 minutes in total during the whole module. Now I've gotta do this presentation by myself. What a complete and utter **** prick.

EDIT: Probably incoherent but I am **** livid right now.

Yeah but I **** won't. The seminar tutor absolutely loves the person I work with and always makes sly digs. I was 10 minutes late the other week because I was sorting out work AGAIN, and she had a pop.

Women are **** pricks.

Giving me the whole "I've got tonsilitis". It's probably no worse than a sore throat.

Â