Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

4 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

🥱

Sure. I’m just trying to understand what you mean when you’re calling a load of people feminists and you don’t seem to know yourself and/or are incapable of explaining it 🤷🏻‍♂️

Lets get back to talking about the hot school Mums. 

Just now, bobzy said:

Sure. I’m just trying to understand what you mean when you’re calling a load of people feminists and you don’t seem to know yourself and/or are incapable of explaining it 🤷🏻‍♂️

Lets get back to talking about the hot school Mums. 

Okay, so there's this one......😂

I don’t understand what talking to women at the school gate, wearing crocs and having a fussy eater/dresser for a kid has to do with feminism

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I don’t understand what talking to women at the school gate, wearing crocs and having a fussy eater/dresser for a kid has to do with feminism

Because you're blinded by the Wokearati 

1 minute ago, Paddywhack said:

Even though I'm a feministian, I like to check out the muscles of the other dads in the playground and to be honest, I reckon I could beat them all off.

I reckon for some of them, IF I had to, I could deliver a lethal blow

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Even though I'm a feministian, I like to check out the muscles of the other dads in the playground and to be honest, I reckon I could beat them all off.

Just do it in the playground or you'll all be on the register

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

image.webp.0a2f318a548675c3f0ce5a5f2cf53e71.webp

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

Your one. 

Is there something wrong with somebody being a feminist? Is wanting equality for women a bad thing?

4 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

I hate it when people don't know the difference between your and you're. 

There so stupid.

I hate it when people think a football forum is a place for perfecting your homophones 

3 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I hate it when people think a football forum is a place for perfecting your homophones 

Yeah calling feminine blokes 'sugar puffs' is quite homophonic

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

image.webp.0a2f318a548675c3f0ce5a5f2cf53e71.webp

I think I'll probably be the only person that will get that :D 

Things I never expected to see on VT - a Purple Aki joke :crylaugh: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Its doing you a favour mate, if you’re making that mistake as often in your work life as you do in here your colleagues will think you’re thick.

Last night I was letting the dogs out last thing before locking up etc and going to bed, when I heard a right old commotion. One of the dogs had been outside, caught a massive f***ing rat, brought it back into the house, gave it a good shaking, and left it twitching on the floor, then sat there looking proudly at her handiwork. So I had to find something with which to clear up a twitching rat, not knowing if it was going to revive itself in a minute or two and look for somebody to take it out its angst on. I've had more pleasant minutes just before bed.

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

5 minutes ago, bickster said:

I think I'll probably be the only person that will get that :D 

Things I never expected to see on VT - a Purple Aki joke :crylaugh: 

"Do you want to feel my muscles?!"

I'd read that he'd died a while ago, but it seems they were fake Twitter rumours.

Â