Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

18 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Drop son off at nursery , walk home and always if I catch the school parents coming the opposite way there are these 5 fat idiots always walking together. They're not particularly rude or offensive , I just find it annoying how they're always walking in their gang taking up the pavement.

You're 42 Gary, you don't have to walk with your friends every day. Grow up.

I always watch the feminine men chatting to the group of women outside school. The one, I overheard him saying his lad has to have his sugar puffs in the morning, an his clothes on the radiator warm, or else he don't want to go to school. My god they give us a bad name, croc wearing soft lads.

Anyone reacting moody to this, I'll take it your one of them. 😂

13 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I always watch the feminine men chatting to the group of women outside school. The one, I overheard him saying his lad has to have his sugar puffs in the morning, an his clothes on the radiator warm, or else he don't want to go to school. My god they give us a bad name, croc wearing soft lads.

Yes, I'm one of them. It's called 'a normal human being'. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

There is a one off  chance to stay the night inside St Pauls cathedral on Friday  , with access to the library  , booking opened at 10:00 and is NOT a competition.

at 10:00 the link went live , followed by a text button to write and sat why you should be selected for the stay ... followed by message after you submit  saying demand is high and you will be contacted if selected 

On the basis that it wasn't assigned to the first person in  , to me that sounds exactly like a competition  .. excluding the fact that the lucky "winner" will have already been pre-selected months ago and us mere mortals never stood a chance 

Edited by tonyh29

16 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Yes, I'm one of them. It's called 'a normal human being'. 

You can't leave the house without sugar puffs? 

54 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Well, I'm in the right thread for this. 

You do know it's AND, yeah?  Because it's in every post you make, pretty much.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Mic09 said:

You can't leave the house without sugar puffs? 

I only eat puffs after they've been warmed up on the radiator.

But yeah, kids are weird. I used to insist that my school shoe laces be so tight that I was practically cutting off the blood supply or I found them uncomfortable. You get it over it, or just remain **** weird.

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, bobzy said:

(Agreed on the crocs, though.  They're awful).

Them and flipflops built the Failarmy empire. At least judging by the amount of people I see going arse over tit on wooden porches.

• Haha 1

To be fair there is one particular guy I am talking about, who I would say is a little over the top. I chat to the moms all the time too, but not like this lovely fella, probably one of you hearing the replies.

😂

41 minutes ago, Jon said:

Well, I'm in the right thread for this. 

You do know it's AND, yeah?  Because it's in every post you make, pretty much.

You do know I'm stting in the car at the services not giving a f***!

Â