Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

6 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Twisted my testicle when getting out of the car when I was 10, that was pretty nasty.

banging your head on the way out of the car is a schoolboy error.

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Anyone in the no broken bones club should be in the Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Neverbrokeabone/

Having got this far (I told you I was risk-averse), I feel it would be tempting fate. 

I tell a lie, I did do my metatarsal playing football once, but that hardly counts. 

31 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Having got this far (I told you I was risk-averse), I feel it would be tempting fate. 

I tell a lie, I did do my metatarsal playing football once, but that hardly counts. 

Of course it counts, you've got brittle feet and you have no place on (that) Reddit.

• Thanks 1

How OTT excited commentators get whenever Haaland gets the ball near the goal. Whys him potentially scoring more exciting for them than anyone else? Thoroughly pisses me off. 

• Like 1

On 16/02/2024 at 09:51, lapal_fan said:

Broke my leg in 3 places because I was having a piggy back on my brother and I shouted "YEE HAW!" and pulled back on his neck to impress a girl, he landed on me and i broke it in 3 places, two fibia, one tibia or vice versa. I was 7.

Broke a rib fighting with my brother over the last piece of my birthday carrot cake.  I was 24, he was 30.  He won.. 

Snapped my ACL when flying a stunt kite in some shit Northern Welsh town near a Haven or pontins or summat.  My feet were buried in sand and one of the two kite cables snappe and it twisted my knee.  I tried to play football on it 2 hours later - LOL bad mistake.

I tore my hamstring jumping for a volley at 7 a side, no-one near me and my hamstring rolled up my leg into my arse and I had to drive to the hospital.  Every time I had to change gear, it was agony.

Twisted my testicle when getting out of the car when I was 10, that was pretty nasty.

Few stitches here and there falling when skating on quads 8-12.

All pretty standard.

What a big jessie. You don’t half make a fuss

On 16/02/2024 at 12:36, tonyh29 said:

clients beginning work emails with " Happy Friday" 

Happy Weekend Tone!

I broke my right arm when I was 15. You know how vital a working right arm is for a lad of that age. 

Had to learn to do things with my left arm. 

3 minutes ago, Xela said:

I broke my right arm when I was 15. You know how vital a working right arm is for a lad of that age. 

Had to learn to do things with my left arm. 

At least if you ever end up in prison you’ll be able to satisfy two tough guys in the showers at once so not all bad. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

How OTT excited commentators get whenever Haaland gets the ball near the goal. Whys him potentially scoring more exciting for them than anyone else? Thoroughly pisses me off. 

Triple captained him this week obviously 

The Match of the Day opening where they put all of those equations around Fraudiola.

F9mh1IuXYAAeynI.jpg:large

He's a cheque-book manager who has only every coached elite teams, with a dodgy history of doping. He's not someone doing anything worthwhile in the world like creating the theory of relativity or curing cancer.

Those figures are actually Man City's accounts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

I broke your wrist with a power shot at Goals 😎

At least you've experienced some pain.

You always misremember this! I broke my wrist in year 11 playing in goal. Your Nicky Shorey esq ‘power shot’ was nothing to me.

Spoiler

I may have cried when I got home

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Seat68 said:

They are terrible in that office. @Rob182 had his season ticket suspended for some abuse he threw out on Twitter once. Seems they are quick to act on behalf of snowflakes but not on refunds. 

:crylaugh:

• Haha 1

On 13/02/2024 at 19:46, bickster said:

Southport is the second longest pier in the UK I think and at the end of the pier, the water is normally around two foot deep, when the tide is out, there is no water at the end of the pier :D 

IMG_1581.JPGIMG_1764.JPG

• Like 4

Â