Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

This seems the closest they have on YouTube. 

It's not the full thing and I don't think entirely the original but it's close. 

Mozart was the only one that worked, ignore the others (my kids did) 

Is, is that supposed to make you sleepy? Holy crap, it sends my blood pressure through the roof! Mozart, good. Mozart played on whatever they're using, good god man, that's torture.

3 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Very much so, but it has me considering non subscription alternatives.

I have a Eufy camera in my living room window pointing at both the front door and the cars. No subscription and works perfectly. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Anthony said:

Is, is that supposed to make you sleepy? Holy crap, it sends my blood pressure through the roof! Mozart, good. Mozart played on whatever they're using, good god man, that's torture.

No, it's supposed to entertain kids to such an extent they turn into zombies 

1 hour ago, bickster said:

The way people accept surveillance culture to the point of participation is quite shocking.

What you hiding. 😆

It has it's advantages and disadvantages. I'd say the advantages out weight the disadvantages though. Unless your taking about gathering of information, i.e with meta, Google etc. That I do not agree with.

4 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Discogs seems to have stopped selling bootlegs. 

That's the impression they want to give to the record labels.

To date when Discogs seem to be making progress, holes appear elsewhere.

16 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Discogs seems to have stopped selling bootlegs. 

Strange one really, they have banned the sale of bootlegs since I've been a member (years) but some always escape.

There are some Beach Boys bootlegs still freely available on there (when they come up for sale as they are quite collectable) most of which I've already got.

Just now, rodders0223 said:

The amount of people who when you have a baby want to point out how tired you look.

Thanks, I wasn't aware. I look like a bad of shit. Got it

Not only that but you can't spell either. You're a complete mess man. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

The amount of people who when you have a baby want to point out how tired you look.

The worst part is when the kids get older and you still look the same.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

There's a reason sleep deprivation is used as a form of torture. It is brutal 

Things are pushing me today.

Primary system we use won't accept my password. Spend 10 minutes thinking ive finally gone mad, putting in every password I can think it might be, but certain I got it right the first time, end up calling the IT helpline to discover an issue with the software when it prompts for a password update has affected me.

Start picking up work. Each one I allocate someone else then allocates themselves. The ones they don't do this to are all shit.

Then work stops coming into the workflow. So there's no no stuff to work on.

Then I notice my music is pissing me off. I use Amazon Music, they got me when they started offering a limited service included in Prime, I liked it, I started to pay for it. I have a habit of adding songs to a liked playlist and then maybe I'll go off them. Today I find out that the app Amazon has made is rubbish. You can't remove songs from the 'My likes' playlist on the app. Which is dreadful. So I've spent the last half hour, on my lunch, on the desktop app, removing songs from it. Except they only get removed when it feels like it. I'm not kidding. I'm clicking the menu option that says 'Remove from playlist' and then the song will disappear for about 4 seconds, when it helpfully reappears back in the playlist. So you have to remove them repeatedly and hope it decides to let you. This is so nightmarish I'm considering cancelling the subscription and hopping onto something else, despite my reservations about other apps.

If this day doesn't improve much I fear for the furniture I'm going to destroy in rage.

On 10/02/2024 at 10:24, foreveryoung said:

Ring doorbell subscription was cheap enough, but again what happens, a big corporate, i.e Amazon buy the company run it on there sofware, then put the prices up, greedy barsquids the lot of emm!

In the past couple of months everything in my life has gone up

Amazon Prime
Ring
BT Broadband
Sky
Nursery
Gym

off the top of my head. There goes the payrise :D 

Edited by Stevo985
  • Sad 1

Â