Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

14 hours ago, rjw63 said:

people are outraged and threatening to shop elsewhere because Tesco are going to charge electric car drivers 28p to charge up while they shop.  

Did they let people charge for free before?

41 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

I actually use outlook (work imposed) but it's the OS's fault. You can customize just about everything on the touch bar apart from the escape key 🤬 

But why does the escape key clear the edit buffer? As it does, why isn't the message stored as a draft? Like I said even the VT editor manages that

• Like 1

The continual **** ups in the other football threads, maybe its time someone else started them instead of the usual suspect. 

I mean, October ffs. 

4 hours ago, rjw63 said:

The continual **** ups in the other football threads, maybe its time someone else started them instead of the usual suspect. 

I mean, October ffs. 

You can try and create one in miwdeek and then we see if we allow it.

Just now, NoelVilla said:

You can try and create one in miwdeek and then we see if we allow it.

No thanks.

Last time I started one it was inexplicably locked.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

To be fair it was titled "celebrity birds' bumholes you would eat chocolate bars out of" 😉

Nowt wrong with that, although the pics would get me banned... 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, bickster said:

Skinny far apart mountains

Well without getting too geographical about this, the mountain that a Toblerone is based on is the Matterhorn, which is a pyramidal peak, created by three glaciers eroding backward to create a point. What they've done to the Toblerone with that skinny piece in the middle is geomorphological bulls**t, man. 

Edited by HKP90
Typo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

People (usually political commentators or other zeitgeisty talking heads) who say "right?" as a filler word. It's so obnoxious. 

I don't know necessarily if what you're saying is right, you tell me, or better yet show me, you clearing in the woods

• Like 1

A major UK bank went down last night for a few hours. Couldn't process transactions and cards stopped working. From reading the comments on twitter you would think the country had been nuked. Yeah, its inconvenient, but they don't do it on purpose and its not like it happens often. Get over yourself, and no you don't deserve compensation. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Xela said:

Also to go into the ThingsYou Don't Get thread.

What a load of shit they are. 

I lived a few blocks from Portland Sea Dogs baseball club. Whenever they won, they'd light off fireworks for ten minutes. Usually around 10 or 11pm and on weeknights.

I'd understand if it was a playoff game. But they play well over 50 home games a season. 

Dickheads. Dogs and cats in that area would cower in terror. 

But even worse, the neighborhood was home to a sizable Congolese war refugee community. Can you imagine the PTSD being triggered like that?

Edited by maqroll
  • Like 1

Â