Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

3 hours ago, bickster said:

Is it called the Black Country because…

a) it’s full of black people or

b) all the buildings were black with soot during the Industrial Revolution?

If it’s b) that’s fine, if it’s a) you are stupid and ignorant

Just checking, you never know on here.

Feel a bit cheated. Had Friday off work, but have felt shit the last few days. Been shaking and shivering like a shitting sausage dog all weekend. 

Annoying as I've had a few tough weeks at work and was looking forward to a nice long weekend and going out. 

• Sad 1

31 minutes ago, Xela said:

Feel a bit cheated. Had Friday off work, but have felt shit the last few days. Been shaking and shivering like a shitting sausage dog all weekend. 

Annoying as I've had a few tough weeks at work and was looking forward to a nice long weekend and going out. 

Have you done a lateral flow test? My recent covid started off like a bad cold, took five days to test positive. 

32 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

So the bull has ended up on a shit tip in Balsall heath?

It'll be cut and shut and sold off as an Audi with 12 months MOT soon enough. 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

I went into Poundland earlier and **** all costs £1 any more.  They've even got a clothing section.

I noticed that on Sunday.

But they do have four Emerge sugar free energy drinks for a pound.

sadly they only had nine left so I had eight.

• Like 1

My afternoon is a mandatory two hour course of tedious unskippable videos about what phishing is and why I shouldn't open random email attachments, that for some reason has to be played fullscreen, with a quiz every half an hour, unable to do anything else. So that's me watching TV with the laptop on mute in between the questions.

12 hours ago, Davkaus said:

My afternoon is a mandatory two hour course of tedious unskippable videos about what phishing is and why I shouldn't open random email attachments, that for some reason has to be played fullscreen, with a quiz every half an hour, unable to do anything else. So that's me watching TV with the laptop on mute in between the questions.

That's my MO for any "training" (or use the wife's laptop and browse VT on mine.)

4 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Surely they would just charge you 25p for the ninth?

No, individually they are one pound each. Got to buy four to get the offer. 

• Like 1

Â