Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Scam calls - yeah I know it should piss me off.

It’s just ridiculous now, I reckon I get about 10-15 calls a week and get about 5 texts a week from all over the country. Just fed up of having to block all the time. State of this shit is just ridiculous. 

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

It’s just ridiculous now, I reckon I get about 10-15 calls a week and get about 5 texts a week from all over the country. Just fed up of having to block all the time. State of this shit is just ridiculous. 

Sounds like they’re chomping at the bit to get hold of your money!

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

When people use the word ‘super’ in place of the other hundreds of perfectly good adjectives. It’s super annoying, and super common now. 

More American poisoning of our vocab.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Treat them as entertainment. Wind them up and abuse them. It's an art form :D

The more creative and long winded the better.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

When people use the word ‘super’ in place of the other hundreds of perfectly good adjectives. It’s super annoying, and super common now. 

I think the word 'very' has left American vocabulary altogether. Even the clever ones are using 'super' almost exclusively now.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

See also overuse/misuse of 'iconic'. 

Â