Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

7 hours ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

"and you say this shotgun is the very last thing your dead uncle gave to you, how does that make you feel?" 

"Quite guilty now actually,  I shot him with it and then he left it me in his will.  It was a right kafuffle make no mistake. It looks quite nice now thanks repair shop"

Then you can see the flashing lights arrive outside,  "Join us next time when we repair a 9 year old remote control of someone's dead nan" 

just to spice it up a bit.  Its like grief council central currently.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

dpG6ffr.png

Be careful, talent, it's a dangerous world out there, you can't be too careful, stay at least two meters apart. Not you, plebs, get the **** in there. No masks. Lick each other, if you want. No holds barred.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

This is tailored to your interests. If you stop searching for that Holly Willoughby nip slip video twice a day you’ll get better results

If it genuinely was tailored from my searches I honestly wouldn’t mind, but the current trending topics include something about shiba inu coin cryptocurrency (even if I knew what that meant, I would have zero interest in it), “Sony PlayStation 5 console ps5 stock uk” (again, no interest in gaming) and the birth parents of the little boy in the “Tony’s Law” case (I don’t have zero interest in this, but I don’t particularly like reading about it, let alone searching their names).

As for Ms Willoughby, believe it or not I am very indifferent to her or her current wardrobe.

3 hours ago, Mark Albrighton said:

The trending topics on Google’s search engine.

Is this actually a thing? And why isn't Bob Dylan there every day?

Is trending searches on google something you actually have to look up as I don't remember it on the main page of the search engine

(I tend not to use google as a search engine, I prefer Search Scene - donates a healthy % of its income to Climate Change charities)

9 hours ago, bickster said:

Is this actually a thing? And why isn't Bob Dylan there every day?

Is trending searches on google something you actually have to look up as I don't remember it on the main page of the search engine

(I tend not to use google as a search engine, I prefer Search Scene - donates a healthy % of its income to Climate Change charities)

Here you go. A screen shot from my iPhone (I have seen it from other devices too).

This is before I have searched for anything today -

E5BE2344-89EC-41FE-8EE8-CF671354512B.png.f82d08071f1a2667466d15311290c248.png

Of course this example is sans Holly Willoughby to undermine my original post. But this is what it looks like.

Occasionally there will be something like “Daniel Craig children inheritance” which was trending recently. Now I don’t particularly care much for what Mr Craig will do with his wealth. But when it remained there, I finally gave in and said “Ok WHAT about Daniel Craig’s inheritance??” and clicked the trending topic.

Edit - as a guess as to why Bob Dylan isn’t there. Maybe it discounts popular searches that are there every day and only shows me new or “growing” searches? I don’t really know.

Edited by Mark Albrighton

1 hour ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Edit - as a guess as to why Bob Dylan isn’t there. Maybe it discounts popular searches that are there every day and only shows me new or “growing” searches? I don’t really know.

Bob Dylan should always be there when you Mooney something ;)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Here you go. A screen shot from my iPhone (I have seen it from other devices too).

This is before I have searched for anything today -

E5BE2344-89EC-41FE-8EE8-CF671354512B.png.f82d08071f1a2667466d15311290c248.png

I dont think I've searched for anything that way in a long time. I just use the address bar and type in that :D

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bickster said:

I dont think I've searched for anything that way in a long time. I just use the address bar and type in that :D

Used to work with a bloke, no joke, he would open a browser, using bing search for Google and then use Google. This man was relatively young and worked in IT. I used to **** scream at him just put the search term in the address bar!!!!!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

England women winning 20-0.  Even at kids level we knew to stop at 15.

Was just about to post, Women's football and the way the BBC keep banging on about it, non-stop. The quality is piss-poor at best.

• Like 3

Middle-aged white guys in work who refuse to pronounce people's names correctly. Even if the name is tough, you make the effort to get it right, don't you? Not these guys - happy to keep pronouncing it differently to everyone else every time. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, choffer said:

Middle-aged white guys in work who refuse to pronounce people's names correctly. Even if the name is tough, you make the effort to get it right, don't you? Not these guys - happy to keep pronouncing it differently to everyone else every time. 

Foreign names ?

Â