Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

10 minutes ago, turvontour said:

Parents sending their children on to football pitches to demand shirts off footballers.

This seemed to start with the young girl getting ronaldo's shirt in Dublin recently. That same weekend a young boy does the same at the end of the rugby and gets a pair of boots. I thought then that this would supercede the cardboard begging note.

In Liverpool though, they're more to the point ;

Ghosting a message after meeting someone for a date (under normal circumstances where nothing that would warrant a ghosting happened) is absolutely trash subhuman scum behaviour. Grow up and say you had a good time but don’t want to take things further.

Edited by a m ole

47 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

This seemed to start with the young girl getting ronaldo's shirt in Dublin recently. That same weekend a young boy does the same at the end of the rugby and gets a pair of boots. I thought then that this would supercede the cardboard begging note.

In Liverpool though, they're more to the point ;

There was the Grealish one when he made his league debut for Man City, and a lad runs on and asks for it off him. I dont know how much a match worn premier league shirt goes for online but for the league debut of the most expensive league player I wouldnt be surprised if it fetches £500 plus. I'd be interested to know if the parents get into any bother with it.

• Like 1

On 25/11/2021 at 11:56, rodders0223 said:

Millionaire ex footballers trying to make a living in punditry still doing interviews in their bedrooms with no proper lighting no proper microphone and a pair of wired headphones hanging from their ear.

I've seen better quality on a zoom call with **** Barbara

Wait ... babestation uses zoom nowadays ? 

On 24/11/2021 at 03:58, TheAuthority said:

What do these women do that they have time write inane notes about an inane gift for an inane holiday

not spending all their time on VillaTalk I should imagine 

1 minute ago, Paddywhack said:

I’ve just heard that the biggest animal on land is the elephant.

That’s pathetic. I’ve seen an elephant and okay, it wouldn’t exactly fit in my living room but Jesus, is that all we’ve got?

I want bigger.

Get a water Elephant. They're bigger. Some people call them Wales - I think they must be the same size as Wales or something..

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Paddywhack said:

I’ve just heard that the biggest animal on land is the elephant.

That’s pathetic. I’ve seen an elephant and okay, it wouldn’t exactly fit in my living room but Jesus, is that all we’ve got?

I want bigger.

What land animal did you previously consider to be the biggest?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

What land animal did you previously consider to be the biggest?

I’d never really thought about it, but was terribly disappointed to find out it was a daft elephant.

Put one back in the dinosaur days and it’d be laughed at.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I’d never really thought about it, but was terribly disappointed to find out it was a daft elephant.

Put one back in the dinosaur days and it’d be laughed at.

Calling Dino expert to this thread @lapal_fan how did dinosaurs compare to an elephant. My guess is favourably and it was a small number that dwarfed an elephant. 

4 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Calling Dino expert to this thread @lapal_fan how did dinosaurs compare to an elephant. My guess is favourably and it was a small number that dwarfed an elephant. 

Okay, maybe it’d just about fit in the gang. But once it told them that it was the biggest land animal in 2021, all the dinosaurs would be laughing at us. 

Sure, we could come up with some witty retort about their brains being small, but still, it wouldn’t be nice.

• Haha 1

Â