Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

There's a blue light that flashes at a house about 5 miles from where I live. So when i'm driving back late on a Friday night, I see it flashing and quickly put pedal to the metal, before realising its the same bloody house, every time.

Being told by a mechanic that my engine problem (spark plugs getting filled with water) should cost 70/80 quid to fix, inc VAT

then him calling me back saying 'pick it up when you're ready, it'll be £150.80'

and me barely being able to afford it.. :cry:

is there a specific reason why the price has increased?

if he says £70-80, then thats what you pay him.

Any extra cost, he needs to ring you before the work is done, and you need to authorise the extra cost. Otherwise he doesn't get paid.

Waiting for delivery of my new computer. It's like Christmas morning today, but Santa didn't come. They couldn't access the building but didn't manage to ring the bell or me either, so that was no real surprise. I want to play with my new computer!!

Whoever is writing the headlines on Skysports.com today.

Prem appeals to Mertesacker. Reading this as if the premiership is asking Mertesacker for something

Then 'Corinthians appeal to Tevez'. This is worse again

When in fact it's the players who like the club

Whoever is writing the headlines on Skysports.com today.

Prem appeals to Mertesacker. Reading this as if the premiership is asking Mertesacker for something

Then 'Corinthians appeal to Tevez'. This is worse again

When in fact it's the players who like the club

Cheese & Pickle sandwich appeals to Jon.

:nod:

It is a very articulate sandwich.

My forehead is ****. I'm 23 and I've a forehead like a 50 year old. It'll be Botox for me. And I just keep creasing it up. the way I talk is all forehead movement. Also if i'm playing fifa I'll move my forehead up and down like a mental patient. It's a nervous tick I think. It's rare I don't have my eyebrows raised in a photo. People say wrinkles give a face character, but that is probably one of those things to make someone feel better about something bad. Like getting shat on by a bird is good luck.

I'm like Mark bloody Wahlberg

This should piss me off... but I'll post it in here anyway..

My ankles!! :(

I was meant to be playing football Tomorrow, for the first time in over a month. Now I''m not because on my way to work I felt my ankle go again

Some festival goers......

I went to the Sonisphere festival this weekend which was truly brilliant. However, the people at the spot next to us were playing Slayer at top volume until around 6am, every night. Just Slayer. 2 Slayer albums over and over and over again. Absolute bastards. You don't go to festivals to sleep, but surely there's a limit!

Cliff Richard.

He's just so ****...wholesome.

I've heard a rumour that he sticks his willy in other mens' bottoms.

That's complete unsubstantiated rubbish, you should be ashamed of yourself for posting it.

Everyone knows he prefers to take it, not give it.

Some festival goers......

I went to the Sonisphere festival this weekend which was truly brilliant. However, the people at the spot next to us were playing Slayer at top volume until around 6am, every night. Just Slayer. 2 Slayer albums over and over and over again. Absolute bastards. You don't go to festivals to sleep, but surely there's a limit!

6am is a pretty early time to withdraw to bed at a festival tbf.

Â