Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I've just done a large FB cull. Not unfriending people, but hiding posts. Applies to just about all VTers, I'm afraid.

Did the same for all the bands etc. that I "like", too.

Don't you like my Friday night disco?

Because we get our rota's done at work very haphazardly and at really short notice I've had to cancel (hopefully) a hospital appointment next week that I've been waiting for for donkeys because I both can't afford to not go to work and don't want to cause hassle for everyone rearranging things at such short notice - assuming anyone could cover me, last time I needed to swap shifts I got screwed over.

Take away food, i love it as i suppose most do, but what gets me is how expensive it is. £30-35 per week is a shit load of money to waste when you have cupboards and a freezer full of food.

Living in Istanbul it's completely different. You can get everything delivered to your door for half to a third of the price of UK takeaways. What's more is that you can have relatively cheap home cooked meals also delivered from faimly run restaurants (Meatballs, rice and a cola) for 3pounds. Plus, it's cheaper than buying al the ingredients fresh from a supermarket.

Dominoes Pizza are doing two 'big boy' pizzas for 15tl which is just shy of 6 pounds with free delivery.

I rarely go through my facebook feed, although I did yesterday... Stevo. :x

Why aye! :thumb:

You ruined my evening!!

Take away food, i love it as i suppose most do, but what gets me is how expensive it is. £30-35 per week is a shit load of money to waste when you have cupboards and a freezer full of food.

Living in Istanbul it's completely different. You can get everything delivered to your door for half to a third of the price of UK takeaways. What's more is that you can have relatively cheap home cooked meals also delivered from faimly run restaurants (Meatballs, rice and a cola) for 3pounds. Plus, it's cheaper than buying al the ingredients fresh from a supermarket.

Dominoes Pizza are doing two 'big boy' pizzas for 15tl which is just shy of 6 pounds with free delivery.

I'm on the next flight

The fact that Stewart Lee has been given another series that seems to consist almost entirely, word for word, of material that he's already done.

Most of his fans have already seen 80% of the content, and it's not exactly going to pull in other viewers, at 11:00pm on a Wednesday night on BBC2. Pointless.

Quite like the Stewart Lee thing, it's good late night viewing, but in the same way that Snooker is good late night viewing. Which kind of makes it a bit of a backhanded compliment.

Was thinking that as soon as he started with the 'braveheart was gay' bit, still very funny mind. 'Have you ever heard of a scottish woman? no? well you havent because they dont actually exist, you think you have seen them, but try and think of one now'. Really cracked me up that bit :P

Anyway, back on topic, posting an opinion on the main VT forum, getting ignored then a regular round those parts posts the same exact thing and all of a sudden everyones interested. Word Removed's :angry:

The fact that Stewart Lee has been given another series that seems to consist almost entirely, word for word, of material that he's already done.

Most of his fans have already seen 80% of the content, and it's not exactly going to pull in other viewers, at 11:00pm on a Wednesday night on BBC2. Pointless.

I wouldn't say it was 80% old stuff at all. More like 50/50.

Â