Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

No one has ever taken money out of my account but I’ve been mugged. 

So is that not the same logic?

and if someone DID take money from my account, it would be a lot easier to get back than if someone broke into your house and stole your money from under your mattress or wherever you keep it. 

In my pocket generally or in the credit union, you seem to be of the opinion I’m awash with cash, I’m not

Just now, bickster said:

Sorry Darren, I have no idea who that is

Gene Hackman in real life, but playing the character Brill who has gone underground leaving no trace e.g. not having a bank account. :)

1 hour ago, darrenm said:

Gene Hackman in real life, but playing the character Brill who has gone underground leaving no trace e.g. not having a bank account. :)

And all his worldly possessions go up in a maahoosive explosimunger. So not much in the way of sound financial management advice in that film! (Must be a favourite of John Redwood).

• Like 3

An individual animal being killed or mistreated is some god awful tragedy and someone ought to be held to justice. Cecil the **** lion, that cat that got put in the bin...

Billions of animals being slaughtered and kept in shit conditions, well, that's just the food chain, don't get all dramatic about it.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, darrenm said:

I feel like I'm living in a parallel universe.

A bull got loose and was shot and killed. There's literally hundreds of people devastated in the facebook comments. Yet I doubt any of them will be crying over their steak tonight.

https://www.facebook.com/BhamUpdates/posts/1731649826885080

image.png.f97e7a062883212c157f75e024841863.png

Faux outrage is quite chic these days, especially in the social-meeeeja circles. Everyone chips in with comments about all these accusations of sexual harassment without knowing the first fact about what has actually happened. And yet, quite happy to write people out of history before they've even been charged with anything, let alone proven innocent and guilty.

Someone only has to say 'that person might have touched my willy and I didn't even realise it until now,' and there's a witch-hunt on Sky, BBC and Facebook.

2 hours ago, Chindie said:

They shot an escaped lynx in Borth, not far from Aberystwyth, over the weekend and someone out flowers outside the animal park.

Mad.

From what I know about Borth animalarium I think that Lynx is better off dead.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

From what I know about Borth animalarium I think that Lynx is better off dead.

It seems like they decided to 'accidentally' strangle their other one as well.

Borth - where wild animals go to die.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Raver50032 said:

Faux outrage is quite chic these days, especially in the social-meeeeja circles. Everyone chips in with comments about all these accusations of sexual harassment without knowing the first fact about what has actually happened. And yet, quite happy to write people out of history before they've even been charged with anything, let alone proven innocent and guilty.

Someone only has to say 'that person might have touched my willy and I didn't even realise it until now,' and there's a witch-hunt on Sky, BBC and Facebook.

Virtue signalling at its finest, primarily from young women as evidenced in the FB posts quoted

All those women will be crying into their Maccies burger or Nandos chicken later while wearing their Ugg boots. Still, at least their social media profile is upheld. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chindie said:

It seems like they decided to 'accidentally' strangle their other one as well.

Borth - where wild animals go to die.

Sounds like a feline Auschwitz there! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â