Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

21 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I think I may soon be about to regret a couple of hours in the sun, albeit I'm a bit tipsy and won a small cuddly Dalmatian.

When does she go back to Croatia? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I can't grow a **** thing in the back garden, yet the bastard weeds on the driveway are invulnerable.

My last house only had a small front garden, probably 8 sqm at the most, every week I was pulling weeds out of it, i put proper grass feed with weed killer on it and still the weeds grew back twice as fast so one weekend I covered the entire lawn in industrial strength weed killer, within a week there was nothing but soil, so i brought some rolls of quality turf and laid it, it looked beautiful

for about 3 weeks when the weeds started sprouting up all over it.

3 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

There comes a time when we hear a certain call, when the world must come together as one. There are people dying, and its time to lend a hand to life, the greatest gift of all. We can't go on pretending day by day that someone, somewhere will soon make a change. We are all a part of God's great big family and the truth, you know, Love is all we need.

We are the world, we are the children, we are the ones, who make, a brighter day. 

Have you truly never found comfort in someone else's child?

Is that you Jerry Springer? 

I am an irritating bastard that prefers to turn up for everything half an hour early. I turned up for something at the weekend smack bang on time and apologised for 2 solid minutes at my lateness. 

Also other peoples children mean shit all to me and do not illicit a smile. 

Turned up 2 minutes early for my Doctor's appointment yesterday, and the **** was late, it longer to use the self service machine to say I was there than it did for the Doctor to tell me the lump is a sebaceous cyst and it can be left as it is or they can send a letter to arrange when they cut it out.

25 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Tom Hanks on Desert Island Discs. Didn't mention the Villa.

Part-time supporter.

Did he mention West Ham though?

• Like 2

'We're delighted to announce that Dying Matters Awareness Week 2016 will run from 9-15 May. Awareness Week is an unparalleled opportunity to place the importance of talking about dying, death and bereavement firmly on the national agenda '

I mean, if there is one thing we do talk about, that we are fairly aware of on a regular basis, it is death. 

45 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Tom Hanks on Desert Island Discs. Didn't mention the Villa.

Part-time supporter.

I get pissed off whenever he's mentioned, there's always something about him being a Villa fan. It's probably been good publicity for the club but he's not really a fan is he. He probably couldn't name one player in the history of the club.

52 minutes ago, Phumfeinz said:

Isn't that a music thing? Not sure why he should mention Villa.

He could have chosen Ghost Riders in the Sky, and explained its significance to the Holte End. But, oh no, just went on about his family... 

Â