Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Azealia Banks - I don't know her music but she comes across as a loathsome nasty individual. Hope her career nose dives

I love the ones with incredibly chilled out music in the background, while they shout and swear.

The guy who used to live at my house (over a year ago) had lost his cat. Again. 4th **** time in two months it's turned up in my house, it's been under the sofa for a couple of hours. It's surprisingly hard to get rid of a cat that doesn't want to go.

The fact that people get so 'offended' at everything now and take to social media to vent their spleen (and also for their fifteen minutes of fame). Grow up!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Xela said:

The fact that people get so 'offended' at everything now and take to social media to vent their spleen (and also for their fifteen minutes of fame). Grow up!

Have to agree, utterly banal events or statements by individuals get turned into much bigger events, where everyone has to vent their faux 'outrage' and cause harm to the 'perpetrator' (i.e. make him/her unemployed). 

LOL, so ridiculous-

Hello,

Thanks for your email, I personally own the house, we want our property to be well taken good care, and there are some Precaution in which i do give out to tenant willing to rent my house which brings about safety of a home, so please don't be offended. But if you are still capable of renting my house the precaution goes this way. You must keep my house clean including the surrounding, you must know the way in which you use the stove so as to avoid fire outbreak,you must not disturb the neighbor. We decided to rent out the property due to our transfer to (West African).  My Family and I just traveled to Nigeria for a program Empowering Youth to Fight Racism, HIV/AIDS, Poverty and Lack of Education with Dove Christian Fellowship International on a Missionary Work, so we are renting it out since we need someone to take good care of the property on my absence and the house will be available for a period of 5 years. The program is taking place in four major countries which are Uganda, Japan, Haiti and Nigeria. Have this in mind you must know the kind of person that i am. Nevertheless i am giving you this Precautions because of what corresponded between me and my last tenant. The keys and documents are with us here... so i will need to ship them to you before you can occupy the house but you can drive by the house anytime to take a look.I want you to understand that I spent a lot on my property that you have requested to rent, so I will solicit for your absolute maintenance of this house and would want you to treat it as your own because cleanliness they say is next to Godliness. It is not all about the money to be paid on rent or spent; it is all about a good maintenance culture which I want you to adopt on the property. I want you to keep it tidy all the time so that I would be full of smiles whenever I come and above all, a good, strong and tight relationship between us when I come for a check up. Please one more thing, I wouldn’t like to have any benefit of trust in you because I want to stand in your words that the property would be well taken care of all the time.I believe you have see how lovely it is if from only the pictures you saw in my posting compare to the 100% comfort to be derived from it as you are an occupant.We will be away for a while that is why we made up our mind to put up our house for rent to whom ever that will take good care of it. Please i want you to note that i spent a lot on my property that i want to give to you for rent,so i will solicit for your absolute maintenance of this house and want you to treat it as your own. Utilities include Water,Trash,Sewer,Gas and Electricity etc and all utilities are included for six (7) months of move in. The money is not the main problem but i want you to keep it tidy all the time so that i will be glad to see it neat when i come for a check up. I also want you to let me have trust in you as I always stand on my word. The Bedroom house is equipped with everything you can need for your stay: fully equipped kitchen, Refrigerator, Microwave, Gas Range,Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Hood Over Range,Granite Counter,Available,washing machine..... Bedrooms, bath.. And large living room with appliances including
in-suite washer and dryer,electric heating,Wall Furnaces.

22 hours ago, Ryan. said:

10 minutes is a stretch, but I could watch this all day. 3:27 is a personal favourite.

SUperb. Some of the insults in that are brilliant.

"You facking spastic!"

Â