Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

22 hours ago, Genie said:

How about when you order a burger and it comes open, so the top of the bun is taking up space that really shoud have chips / salad  on it. Bang out of order the cheap bastards.

The best burgers are too stuffed for the top to stay on while it's being carried to the table. ;)

1 hour ago, coda said:

At the risk of sounding like a Daily Mail headline six years (out in three) for taking part in a £14m heist seems a little lenient. Non-violent I s'pose. Is the value of the loot relevant? Bring back hangin'.

Doubtless the sentence reflects the advanced age of the guilty parties as well. 

4 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Very much this. We have a neice who's anorexic, and it's a very complex and difficult condition to treat. First thing she needs to do is acknowledge that she has a problem and get help.  

My girlfriends mum is anorexic. Since I've known her, her health has been ok but in the past she's put her body through a lot and been to hospital several times.

It's very hard for those close to them. Attention seeking can be part of the illness and not necessarily regarding food or their weight.

2 hours ago, Chindie said:

When you open a pack of tablets and you get the end with the instructions wrapped around the blister pack.

Has anybody ever read those instructions?

4 hours ago, Xela said:

Here's one for you.. a classic transport cafe breakfast (Riland in Sutton).

Riland Cafe - Full English Breakfast

No to the beans , mushroom , black pudding and the tomato ... Other than that it's fine

3 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Doubtless the sentence reflects the advanced age of the guilty parties as well. 

That should encourage everyone over the age of 60 shouldn't it :) ... A crime is a crime age is irrespective (unless your name is Adam Johnson of course )

Just now, Stevo985 said:

People who don't like black pudding.

Or rather, people who turn their noses up at it because of "what it is". If you've tried it and don't like it then fair enough. But there seems to be a huge amount of people who won't even contemplate eating it because it's made from blood.

yeah I'm  the same with those people that won't try deep fried placenta  

3 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

yeah I'm  the same with those people that won't try deep fried placenta  

That's different though, because placenta isn't in other food.

If you eat meat then you eat blood all the time.

1 minute ago, snowychap said:

Erm, yes.

I've literally never done anything with them other than chuck them straight in the bin. I couldn't even tell you what's written on them.

Just now, Stevo985 said:

I've literally never done anything with them other than chuck them straight in the bin. I couldn't even tell you what's written on them.

To be honest, my main thing is checking whether it specifies that drinking is absolutely verbotten. If not then everything's fine. :)

• Like 2

Has anybody ever read those instructions?

My missus

And if they said "don't take these with orange squash" she wouldn't, if they say "side effects can cause you to be thirsty" she'll spend the next 3 days telling me "it must be those tablets" after every drink she has

I personally and quite wrongly ignore the do not take with alcohol stuff and I'm annoyingly one of those people who will add "it'll just make you pissed quicker"

• Like 3

Â