Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

50 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

I can't agree with that I'm afraid. I hate it when they put part of your meal in a separate pot (condiments / sauces excluded). Worst of all is when you order a pie and it comes in a pot, with chips / mash on the side.  

How about when you order a burger and it comes open, so the top of the bun is taking up space that really shoud have chips / salad  on it. Bang out of order the cheap bastards.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Xela said:

Pubs/restaurants that serve full breakfasts with the baked beans just sploshed all over the plate. They should be in a separate pot and if I want bean juice to contaminate my breakfast, I want it to be my decision 

Ier me help you as I'm good at languages

" full English with no beans please "

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

How about when you order a burger and it comes open, so the top of the bun is taking up space that really shoud have chips / salad  on it. Bang out of order the cheap bastards.

I've never really thought about that, and I suppose you're right. That said, an open burger give better opportunity to confirm there's no tomato, like I asked for when I ordered it. Some times they try to trick me by putting it on any way. The sneaky words removed! 

8 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

If you don't like beans, you don't like English breakfast.

If you can find a bean that's native to British soil I might conceded but until such time beans are off the full English 

Why do they make pills so big? I can't swallow pills full stop, never mind 2 a day the size of my thumbnail.

words removed

I crush my ridiculously sized vitamins and take them with a spoon full of jam.

I'm actually 30 years old.

Was in Dublin over the weekend, had an Irish breakfast which came with the loveliest beans ever.  They had herbs in them, really made them lovely and sweet.  Where can I get my hands on them?  I've found my new sustenance.

14 hours ago, Xela said:

2. That annoying Samsung (I think) whistling message notification. Must have gone 50 times on a girls phone on the way home tonight. Turn it off you fat bitch!

Yep, posted that here before, drives me insane. I do not understand why people who are constantly on their phones on public transport need to have ringtones and alerts on loud. words removed.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Yep, posted that here before, drives me insane. I do not understand why people who are constantly on their phones on public transport need to have ringtones and alerts on loud. words removed.

what they think you think every time it beeps: 'wow, that minx is very popular, wish I was that popular, what trainers does she wear, I need to be like her'

what they think you think every time it pings: 'wow, she's really busy, I bet she's a young entrepreneur with a funky start up business that's soon to be featured in the Sunday supplements'

what you think every time somebody else's phone pings, beeps or whistles: 'dick'

• Like 3

I've got worms "Incoming" as my text alert .. I always have my phone on full volume so that chicks on a train know that I'm able to download  a ringtone on an I-phone as I believe that's what they look for in a man nowadays

• Like 1

Re: Beans

Zuri's in wolves do the best curried Beans ever! Better than my mom in laws, so is their chai tea too. Awesome place.

I have to admit though, you can't beat tesco's own cheapest beans & sausages on toast.

Edited by Ingram85

This woman where I work is the slimmest thing possible for a human being, she looks a bit like Christian Bale in The Machinist (okay maybe not quite that bad), she goes to the gym about 5 times a week, and literally eats 1 meal a day at most, a lot of the time she will just eat a bag of crisps and nothing else.

All **** day lately she's been banging on about how fat she is, and everyone in my office keeps playing up to it saying "you're not fat, you're really skinny blah blah blah" on a **** loop. A constant need for reassurances and it's driving me mad. Really **** hate her, and I don't hate many people. 

Edited by PieFacE

19 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

This woman where I work is the slimmest thing possible for a human being, she looks a bit like Christian Bale in The Machinist (okay maybe not quite that bad), she goes to the gym about 5 times a week, and literally eats 1 meal a day at most, a lot of the time she will just eat a bag of crisps and nothing else.

All **** day lately she's been banging on about how fat she is, and everyone in my office keeps playing up to it saying "you're not fat, you're really skinny blah blah blah" on a **** loop. A constant need for reassurances and it's driving me mad. Really **** hate her, and I don't hate many people. 

She has anorexia, and there's a very real chance she will die from it. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

come to work tomorrow and ask her if she has put some weight on when you see her by the water fountain

Â