Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

But you got married in Barry.

Get 5* treatment, 2 photographers, 8 minute wedding ceremony (that isnt tacky), limos to wherever you want, a cake, 5* cuisine for the sit down and then a helicopter trip to a world wonder for a champagne picnic for less than 2500 quid.

In Fabulous Las Vegas!

???? oh look, I'm talking about it again

(The wonder was to the Grand Canyon, and i can confirm, it is grand).

Don't get me wrong I love Vegas and no offence intended  but I think I'd picked Chris'sss version of the wedding to be honest

What's not good about "in, out, rings, money please, here's your photos now get the hell off my property!??"

Big teams apologising to their fans when they lose to smaller teams.  How dare you, you cheeky clearings in the woods.  Take it on the chin with good grace and move on to the next game.  Don't patronise the opposition.

• Like 2

Big teams apologising to their fans when they lose to smaller teams.  How dare you, you cheeky clearings in the woods.  Take it on the chin with good grace and move on to the next game.  Don't patronise the opposition.

Yeah, we haven't had an apology for losing to West Brom yet.

Garth Crooks. Not only is he a shit pundit but look at this for a 'team of the week'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34310193

_85655220_garth.jpg

That's not a team. That is just a random selection of players who played well. 4 central defenders and 6 attackers! I'm surprised he picked a goalkeeper and didn't stick Berahino in there instead.

What a tube

• Like 2

"Dear guests,

We've spent waayyyyy to much on this single day. I mean, look at those expensive, but pointless table decorations - they weren't cheap. Oh, and she did an extra few grand on her dress because she wants to be a beatiful princess for the day. And the venue, well don't even ask! We could have declared our love in a registry office and then had a bash down the local community hall, but it needed to be 'special'.

With that in mind, we don't want household applicances, give us your money instead.

Love the bride and groom x x x".

Going back to my previous rant about loud sneezers.....here's a related moan......constant snifflers. I am in the middle of a 12 hour night shift and the lad behind me is sniffling every 10 seconds in a really pathetic, simpering way. What makes it worse, he said "sorry if my sniffling starts to annoy anyone". Sorry ?? Blow yer fckin nose ya wimp or go home sick but knowing my luck, I'll catch his cold by the end of the shift meaning my 4 days off will be just awesome :o(

Overheard conversations at a bar last night:

"Lisa, I thought you didn't recognize me because I'm so much bigger now than four years ago" - Weightlifting knob with too small t-shirt

"So I turned his wrist up and snapped it, and he went right down. When he got up he gave me his card. I told him 'I wanna be the STAR of the movie, not a consultant!'" - Ex-Army dickhead

• Like 2

Word removed mortgage lenders..........

"Yes we can offer you £180,000 based on the info you've provided. Please click here to confirm."

**CLICK**

"Thanks. Unfortunately we are not able to offer you the amount you've requested - but we can offer you £140,000"

PRICKS. 

"Yes we can offer you £180,000 based on the info you've provided. Please click here to confirm."

**CLICK**

"Thanks. Unfortunately we are not able to offer you the amount you've requested - but we can offer you £140,000"

PRICKS. 

thats confused me.

Did you apply online?

**CLICK**

PRICKS. 

thats confused me.

Did you apply online?

Partly yes. 

Have you tried Wonga?

Nope, but I'd happily suck off Mike Ashley and all the minions of Satan if it meant I didn't have to deal with this bullshit. 

The fact that facebook after all these years still doesn't have the ability to bring you directly to your own post in a thread of thousands of responses to an article.  So now I can't find and read the responses to my post, that my notifications have alerted me to :rant:

• Like 3

Â