Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Assisting someone at work who was so lazy she asked for help with pressing ctrl, alt, delete to log on. Mind boggling. She was in her thirties/ forties too. Also, had a rather abrupt manner about her person, which I did not care for. Had to laugh though, she needed to log on to apply for an admin job in an office. Think she may be struggling.

Normally I'm fine with helping with obvious tasks, as usually it's elderly folk who haven't the faintest idea what to do, but this just took this piss. She didn't even try ffs. 'press these buttons'!

Assisting someone at work who was so lazy she asked for help with pressing ctrl, alt, delete to log on. Mind boggling. She was in her thirties/ forties too. Also, had a rather abrupt manner about her person, which I did not care for. Had to laugh though, she needed to log on to apply for an admin job in an office. Think she may be struggling.

Normally I'm fine with helping with obvious tasks, as usually it's elderly folk who haven't the faintest idea what to do, but this just took this piss. She didn't even try ffs. 'press these buttons'!

Some people have a complete phobia of computers and technology to the extent that they think that if they press the wrong button at the log in screen it will delete all of their documents or something. They're great though, keep IT techs in jobs. 

I remember being in a pub in Tamworth one afternoon, and a guy was sat eating his lunch in his work overalls. All of a sudden there was a horrible smell coming from his direction, and he had a mortified look on his face. He promptly got up and left, leaving behind a big wet brown stain, and a trail of hot dog flavoured water. :puke:

I remember when a few of us were going down the villa and 4 of us had eaten from the same place, we were in the yenton and within 20 minutes we all had tremendous shits, mine came on first and I was alright then my mate went and used the last of the bog roll then my dad went and used his boxers to wipe his arse then his mate went running in and came out with a big grin on his face, my dad asked him what he used and he said he used his hand and the tap

• Like 2

I remember being in a pub in Tamworth one afternoon, and a guy was sat eating his lunch in his work overalls. All of a sudden there was a horrible smell coming from his direction, and he had a mortified look on his face. He promptly got up and left, leaving behind a big wet brown stain, and a trail of hot dog flavoured water. :puke:

I remember when a few of us were going down the villa and 4 of us had eaten from the same place, we were in the yenton and within 20 minutes we all had tremendous shits, mine came on first and I was alright then my mate went and used the last of the bog roll then my dad went and used his boxers to wipe his arse then his mate went running in and came out with a big grin on his face, my dad asked him what he used and he said he used his hand and the tap

legend.

haha seriously, bidets really need to hit the western world. I still dont get why they havent.

Edited by gharperr

How would you store 8 or 9 large sharp kitchen knives in the drawer? Blades facing away with handles close to you, or blades facing

toward the front of the drawer?

Edited by maqroll

How would you store 8 or 9 large sharp kitchen knives in the drawer? Blades facing away with handles close to you, or blades facing

You keep yours in a kitchen drawer? But why? All my sharp knives get stashed away in the Killing cupboard

When you headphones get old and only one of the ear buds work.

Either that or Ive wrecked he headphone jack.

Listening to music in one ear is rubbish.

• Like 3

Blades facing away.

When you headphones get old and only one of the ear buds work.

Either that or Ive wrecked he headphone jack.

Listening to music in one ear is rubbish.

I've never had a pair of headphones that lasted more than 18 months. It's almost always the jack that goes.

I think I'm on to a winner now though as RHA gear comes with a 3 year warranty. I got their MA600i and apart from sounding great, they come with loads of spare buds. I'm not expecting them to last any longer that any other pair but I've carefully stowed the receipt and will be expecting to replace them free of charge before too long.

Edit - possibly one for the boring thread, that one?

Edited by choffer

Late 1970's Habitat knife block.

Some knives I've had 20 years, some (like with Mooney's pic) were freebies from Morrisons and are being trialled to see if we like them enough to keep them in the block.

17707512089_6acd91aac0_k.jpg

The way youtube now just proceeds to some random next video when your one is finished instead of just stopping.  If you're in another tab then you can miss your own one altogether :rant:

• Like 3

The way youtube now just proceeds to some random next video when your one is finished instead of just stopping.  If you're in another tab then you can miss your own one altogether :rant:

It's only if the screen is on show though is it not?  For example if you are reading the comments then it won't start the countdown until you scroll back up.

It's only if the screen is on show though is it not?  For example if you are reading the comments then it won't start the countdown until you scroll back up.

Not for me.  I clicked a link inside reddit which opened youtube into a new tab that I didn't browse to.  By the time I went to it a few minutes later it was playing and it was a completely different video.  I had to hit 'back' to watch what I'd opened in the first place.  Totally unnecessary gimmickery from them :(

Â