Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

The prices of holidays during school holidays.

I know the score, yet every time I find myself checking ether just before they start or just after they finish and rage washes over me. I need to let go.

• Like 1

I know the score, yet every time I find myself checking ether just before they start or just after they finish and rage washes over me. I need to let go.

A couple at work with 2 teenage daughters just booked 10 nights all inclusive in Portugal during the school holidays - not much change out of £5k. Ouch!

Going back to women's football, it may be awful but they don't do diplomatic! 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32724976

Arsenal Ladies striker Kelly Smith says the Sunderland player who left her needing ankle surgery "is not good enough" to play in Women's Super League One.

Abby Holmes was sent off last month for the tackle which has left Smith sidelined for three to four months.

Smith, 36, is regarded as England's best ever player and recently retired from international duty.

"I'm absolutely furious and I can't get that tackle out of my head," she said.

"While she gets a three-match ban I, in effect, get a 15-game ban in the league as well as cup games.

"She's clearly not good enough to be playing at this level.

A couple at work with 2 teenage daughters just booked 10 nights all inclusive in Portugal during the school holidays - not much change out of £5k. Ouch!

You could go round the world with that!

not during he summer holidays you can't ;)

It's something I joke about in the office too, last year me and the missus went up and down japan for 2 weeks for about £1500 cheaper than a bloke in my office, his wife and 2 kids paid to go to Cyprus

not during he summer holidays you can't ;)

It's something I joke about in the office too, last year me and the missus went up and down japan for 2 weeks for about £1500 cheaper than a bloke in my office, his wife and 2 kids paid to go to Cyprus

You could go to Japan and buy all the hentai in Akihabara for that. Not in the school holidays though.

that I can't escape cricket coverage of one form or the other.

Kevin Pietersen by any chance?

Who actually gives a shit about that?

Didn't they sack him from England years ago? Why are we still hearing about the cretin?

Â