Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I wish the BBC would **** off and become a pay per view or self funded broadcaster. It would save me getting angry every time I realise what a load of shite they churn out day to day.

dot-cotton-o.gif

Edited by RunRickyRun

Lots of things today:

1) Work - got today off but have still spent about 4 hours doing work today - the joys of remote access! Its getting to the stage where I literally can't have a day off as i'm that busy

2) Loud people in the quiet section of the train in the morning. Take yourself and your inane phone conversation to your mate and jump in front of the next train

3) Those big cans of Monster energy drink and the people who drink them

4) My arse. Fresh from shitting blood for a week, now it seems I have no notice for when i need to go. I just get a stabbing pain and have to go right away. Nearly shat myself in Costa Coffee earlier

4) My arse. Fresh from shitting blood for a week, now it seems I have no notice for when i need to go. I just get a stabbing pain and have to go right away. Nearly shat myself in Costa Coffee earlier

Go and see the docs about that one chap. Sounds like IBS (I used to suffer badly with it until I got treatment) and it's not the sort of thing to ignore.

Also, from the sound of the work issues, there might be some stress related reasons for it happening.

1) Work - got today off but have still spent about 4 hours doing work today - the joys of remote access! Its getting to the stage where I literally can't have a day off as i'm that busy

I got in the habit of doing this for about a year. Probably 2-3 hours working from home every evening and a few hours over the weekend as well. Constantly raised it with my boss that we were overworked and needed more staff and nothing came of it. So I started 'having plans' even when I didn't and did my 37.5 hours to the second and turned my phone off when I left the office. Less than a month of complaints about the backlog of work in to our team, and my boss was interviewing for an additional employee.

• Like 1

House phones.

Day off work today and its been going at least every 30 minutes, the number is always withheld or foreign, never leave an answer phone message.

If I didn't still live with my parents I'd pull it out the wall.

I never answer mine  .. I've never given it out ergo if it rings I know its not for me  ...

Lots of things today:

2) Loud people in the quiet section of the train in the morning. Take yourself and your inane phone conversation to your mate and jump in front of the next train

3) Those big cans of Monster energy drink and the people who drink them

You know you're overworked when you literally can't have a day off!

Hate loud people in general.

Never tried it.

You simply must get that seen to.

I think the use of literally is ok there? I know it's a commonly used word in the wrong context which winds people up but I feel justified in using it today!  :D

I do need to get my arse seen too.. and as Designer1 said, it may be related to being overworked and stressed.  :(

House phones.
Day off work today and its been going at least every 30 minutes, the number is always withheld or foreign, never leave an answer phone message.
If I didn't still live with my parents I'd pull it out the wall.

I never answer mine  .. I've never given it out ergo if it rings I know its not for me  ...

Even better, I haven't got a house phone! 

I pay a line rental and there is a line active but I have no phone plugged in

On Pointless, when the constants try to make out they're cultured, by avoiding the question at the end that they'll have a decent chance of getting a Pointless answer, and pick the literature question, have no idea and get 3 wrong answers. Clearings in the woods.  

• Like 4

On Pointless, when the constants try to make out they're cultured, by avoiding the question at the end that they'll have a decent chance of getting a Pointless answer, and pick the literature question, have no idea and get 3 wrong answers. Clearings in the woods.

I found it a bit weird that the category was American Playwrights and two of the subcategories were asking for actors in films based on plays. Didn't think it was that fair because he seemed to choose it quite quickly so must have known something about it.

Â