Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I've had my work mobile phone for about 2 weeks.

I haven't phoned anybody on it. I haven't text anybody on it.

In fact I've done hardly anything with it apart from picking up emails when I'm at home, and I've received about half a dozen phonecalls on it all from people in the company.

Yet today I've had 2 separate phonecalls from companies trying to sell me PPI.

How does that even happen? The number's only existed for 2 weeks?!

companies can buy a directory with phone numbers in it  .. I get the PPI automated one even though I've never had anything with PPI

you can opt out via here

But the shysters are getting around that now as it only stops calls from this country. So now they are using call centres from abroad. I still get calls even though I am registered on there

It's pretty filthy that all home don't have bidet's installed. You can never really clean your bum just by wiping.

In india the have a little water squirted attached to the toilet. Here Indians use a bottle of water.

There you go.

A bum should always be properly washed following a poo.  Not saying for one second I do this though.

I think if you can survive the day without leaving a tiger's back in your pants while simultaneously maintaining a fresh odor, then that'll do until you get home and pick the poo out of yer' arse in the shower.

I've cleared our staff room out a few times. Other wise if i do it at home then the missus justs covers me in a cloud of oust.

Edited by Ingram85

The last few pages have been brilliant.

Less so because of all the poo talk, or 'shit-chat' as I am now dubbing it (like chit-chat, init? Oh, sorry donnie), but mainly due to the sheer hypocrisy and 'taking down a peg or two-ery' that was involved. Bravo to all those involved.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 2

Now I know people will be saying I'm hypocritical here because of a comment made in 2008. But many people on the forum seems a bit obsessed with bodily functions, pooing, weeing, etc, it seems to have infiltrated it's way into many threads. Can we put a stop to it please?

That's the worst thing you could have asked for mate! It'll get mentioned even more now... best just laughing it off and playing along  :D

I left a couple of laptops open on my desk at work last night, they had just come out of the box, perfectly clean. I got in this morning and noticed that the cleaners had helpfully wiped the screens for me with a dirty cloth leaving them smeared and greasy :angry:

• Like 1

I finally managed to get the cleaners to stay the hell out of my area. 3 times a week they'd go around our lab our ~150 workstations. A good 20-30 of them would end up turned off or have the VGA cable knocked out. Hopeless the lot of them. I'm pretty sure they became increasingly negligent in the hope that I would lower their workload by telling them to **** off.

On the bright side, now the weekly clean gets delegated to whoever in my team has annoyed me the most.

Has anybody ever had a poo and they've been proud of how foul it smells?

I used to drink Guinness by the gallon, and as anyone who has had a session on the black stuff will testify, the bowel movement the following morning is like nothing on God's earth.  

• Like 1

Â