Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

The amount of pop ups I get everytime I come on this site. From the amount of revenue villatalk make from me from each pop up I get, I should be a mod by now :-) in fact how do you become a mod??

Another annoyance on here is the numpties who (type things in brackets) not just (once) but several times (as they think it makes them look clever) when in fact its (rather annoying) and looks quite (ghey)

3 totally incorrect usages of brackets there. You could have made your point and been literate.

• Like 1

The amount of pop ups I get everytime I come on this site. From the amount of revenue villatalk make from me from each pop up I get, I should be a mod by now :-) in fact how do you become a mod??

Another annoyance on here is the numpties who (type things in brackets) not just (once) but several times (as they think it makes them look clever) when in fact its (rather annoying) and looks quite (ghey)

well calling your fellow VTers numpties is probably not the best way to become a mod.

P.s. there's a site issues forum where you can post about the pop ups. It could well be your problem and not the site (as in a problem with your PC)

Oops, I used brackets...

Edited by Stevo985

3 totally incorrect usages of brackets there. You could have made your point and been literate.

Who gives a shit if it was literate or not, im typing on my phone and cant be bothered to check the spelling, my POINT was its annoying someone using brackets constantly.

Who gives a shit if it was literate or not, I'm typing on my phone and can't be bothered to check the spelling, my POINT was it's annoying someone using brackets constantly.

'''

Edited by AVFCforever1991

well calling your fellow VTers numpties is probably not the best way to become a mod.

P.s. there's a site issues forum where you can post about the pop ups. It could well be your problem and not the site (as in a problem with your PC)

Oops, I used brackets...

I only ever come on here on my phone and have no issue with any other site. The issue is with this site. However, if it generates revenue to villatalk I dont mind just wish it would stop redirecting me to a wanking website. Seriously its called 'e-wank'.

Oops, I used brackets...

I only ever come on here on my phone and have no issue with any other site. The issue is with this site. However, if it generates revenue to villatalk I dont mind just wish it would stop redirecting me to a wanking website. Seriously its called 'e-wank'.

6pUfKrt.gif

Who gives a shit if it was literate or not, im typing on my phone and cant be bothered to check the spelling, my POINT was its annoying someone using brackets constantly.

I find it annoying when numpty posters don't bother to check their spelling (annoying). I mean (apart from being wrong) it also makes the poster look really silly (and stupid).

• Like 3

Talking of work toilets

Went into a cubicle for a pee (one of the two urinals was in use by a chatty guy who would no doubt start talking if i stood next to him... I flat refuse to talk to another male while I am holding my penis) and it looked as though someone had tipped a beaker full of orange sunny delight over the seat and then sprinked on some pubic hair. This leads me to ask:

1) who pees on the seat

2) who has orange urine?

3) can you 'shed' pubes just by urinating

Animals

my urine is like tango. Essentially its because I dont drink anything other than one cup of coffee in a morning.

Â