Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

It's called the 21st century and one day people North of Watford might join it :)

Yeah, bollocks.
See you in the "what's your tipple this evening thread..." :P Edited by tonyh29

Going into the back of a silly old fool who reverses out of his driveway in front of me.  *Should* be a cut and dry case with insurance but it's just so bloody annoying.  

(Thankfully not much damage). 

No particularly stand-out games today and STILL Villa are shown last on MotD. **** you BBC, seriously.

Get a grip. It was the joint lowest scoring game with two others, and had by far the fewest shots on target. Hard to give extensive coverage when there are hardly any highlights.

Every other game had at least twice as many shots on target which gives some indication about the amount of interesting footage to show.

Edited by Davkaus

Our boring planet.

I downloaded (legally) the Guardians of the Galaxy soundtrack this morning, had to drive to Stourbridge so put it on in the car. It transported me back to watching the film and I'm not even ashamed to say that my car and I became Quill and his ship. I was genuinely happy driving around. Then I arrived and had to succumb to the reality of real life.

I want to live in Guardians' world :(

Great soundtrack btw.

• Like 1

I always come close to skipping it but my dedication to such a great soundtrack stops me.

Love 'Hooked on a Feeling' and I seriously can't stop doing the star lord dance in my apartment to 'Come and get your Love' and 'O-o-h Child'. I even bust out the groin/hips swings. The missus just stares at me :( . I get her with the Groot dance to 'I want you back' though :)

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

Talking of work toilets

Went into a cubicle for a pee (one of the two urinals was in use by a chatty guy who would no doubt start talking if i stood next to him... I flat refuse to talk to another male while I am holding my penis) and it looked as though someone had tipped a beaker full of orange sunny delight over the seat and then sprinked on some pubic hair. This leads me to ask:

1) who pees on the seat

2) who has orange urine?

3) can you 'shed' pubes just by urinating

Animals

The amount of pop ups I get everytime I come on this site. From the amount of revenue villatalk make from me from each pop up I get, I should be a mod by now :-) in fact how do you become a mod??

Another annoyance on here is the numpties who (type things in brackets) not just (once) but several times (as they think it makes them look clever) when in fact its (rather annoying) and looks quite (ghey)

Â