Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Sky do offer phone services yes. But I'm pretty sure you're still reliant on BT to install the line.

They do Dave, but for new build's etc you can just deal with Sky. They talk to BT in the background and sort out the logistics so I believe

Sky do offer phone services yes. But I'm pretty sure you're still reliant on BT to install the line.

They do Dave, but for new build's etc you can just deal with Sky. They talk to BT in the background and sort out the logistics so I believe

Which they'll still manage to balls up.

• Like 1

I already have Sky TV though.

Well phone up Sky and ask them what they can do to "woo" you to sign up for Broadband etc.

Or just say you're moving to BT or Virgin. My Dad's mate has had Virgin for ages but will often phone them up threatening to move to Sky, every time they've given him something to encourage him to stay.

1. Friday afternoon meetings in hot stuffy rooms.

2. Fanboyism - listening to 2 chaps in the office argue about Android v IOS devices. I just wanted to stamp on both of their phones.

3. People who wipe snot on the bathroom walls at work

• Like 1

2. Fanboyism - listening to 2 chaps in the office argue about Android v IOS devices. I just wanted to stamp on both of their phones.

Time to change job?

Time to change job?

Ha, maybe! But the pay is good and I do like it at times!  :)

Time to change job?

Ha, maybe! But the pay is good and I do like it at times!  :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7huae767Rxg

Miles Jacobson - head of Sports Interactive, makers of Football Manager - He seemingly can't accept that there are any faults in his game and whenever something unusual happens in football he always uses it to dismiss somethings that sometimes make his game unplayable.

Shouldn't bother me really, I still enjoy the game and play it often, and it's not as if he's gonna say his game is terrible.

Also, their forums too. They can be helpful, but a lot of the time if you bring up any issues you usually get the same answers from the people who obviously play the game all the time which is usually either "It's your tactics" or "play the stripped down version". Oh, I'm sorry, I just wanted to enjoy the full game without hours of reading up how tactics work, silly me.   :angry:

Â