Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Hide her

Kinda enjoy getting angry with her stupid status updates to hide her.

Bloke at work is a classic rootin-tootin' gunslinging American Bible belter whose "Likes" include Sarah Palin. I get similar masochistic pleasure from the crap he posts.

I follow a couple of fake tea party accounts on twitter. They're brilliant.

I think they're fake anyway.

In Australia?

He's from Oklahoma. I'm working overseas.

Even stranger. Why would a Bible-thumper choose to move to the Middle East, of all places?

To convert the non-xtians. Israel in particular attracts all kind of evangelical weirdos - not just xtians...

In Australia?

He's from Oklahoma. I'm working overseas.

Even stranger. Why would a Bible-thumper choose to move to the Middle East, of all places?

I'm sure Jesus was from around there, before upping sticks and moving to Utah.

Also, good place to be for the forthcoming 'end of days'.

Wasn't he from the West Country, Somerset ?

In Sainsbury's I just heard them talking about Cheddar Jesus being great

Wasn't he from the West Country, Somerset ?

In Sainsbury's I just heard them talking about Cheddar Jesus being great

Look, I've told you before:

5DIbVvY.gif

• Like 1

The day after a work Christmas party. So, your employer gives free champagne, wine, beer and cocktails for six hours, knowing that most people will go on to another venue, and then expects everyone to be in work the next day!

They should just cut their losses and give everyone the day off because even though people have turned up, it's a **** shambles. Nobody even bothers to pretend they're doing anything apart from the try-hard clearings in the woods who either didn't go to a thoroughly enjoyable, fun, and once per year event; or they went or a couple but were home by 9PM. They should be left to hold the fort, whilst the rest of us stay at home to be hungover in peace.

Edited by Morley_crosses_to_Withe
  • Like 1

The day after a work Christmas party. So, your employer gives free champagne, wine, beer and cocktails for six hours, knowing that most people will go on to another venue, and then expects everyone to be in work the next day!

They should just cut their losses and give everyone the day off because even though people have turn up, it's a **** shambles. Nobody even bothers to pretend they're doing anything apart from the try-hard clearings in the woods who either didn't go to a thoroughly enjoyable, fun, and once per year event; or they went or a couple but were home by 9PM.

Paging Leemond... 

• Like 1

They should just cut their losses and give everyone the day off because even though people have turned up, it's a **** shambles. Nobody even bothers to pretend they're doing anything apart from the try-hard clearings in the woods who either didn't go to a thoroughly enjoyable, fun, and once per year event; or they went or a couple but were home by 9PM. They should be left to hold the fort, whilst the rest of us stay at home to be hungover in peace.

I'll be in the 'home by 9pm' group. Mine is later this week, and we're going out for a meal at 5:30, and then out on the town. So straight after work with no chance to go home and get changed. Pretty shit arrangement so I'll go for the food, a quick pint and hopefully be home by 7:30.

My works christmas do is tonight .... I'm still in the office and will be for another couple of hours   :(

bit of a bummer but such are the demands of having a huge US based client  sometimes

TBH I don't ever drink at my work do around people I work with so no biggie to miss it  .. I'll be getting shit faced at the weekend with my old school mates instead :)

• Like 1

My works christmas do is tonight .... I'm still in the office and will be for another couple of hours :(

bit of a bummer but such are the demands of having a huge US based client sometimes

TBH I don't ever drink at my work do around people I work with so no biggie to miss it .. I'll be getting shit faced at the weekend with my old school mates instead :)

Just how big is this US based client ?

TBH I don't ever drink at my work do around people I work with so no biggie to miss it

Well, the work do isn't really for you big boss types. ;)

It's for the minions to get bladdered at their employer's/employers'/bosses' expense - so let's hope you've not forgotten to front up at the bar with your 'big US client & must hang around the office for a couple of hours' excuse. :P

Â