Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Getting a sandwich from the cafe and getting it home to see instead of red sauce they have covered it in brown sauce, the worst of the sauce based condiments

faggot

you wouldn't put red sauce on a faggot sandwich, we need to know the sandwich filling before we can decide if you are to be trusted to keep your eyes straight ahead in the showers

• Like 3

lady gaga in the paper today, not sure why i even bothered reading it, "the winter Olympics should be boycotted" didnt read her no doubt intelligent reasoning for why (gay rights at a guess because she'd somehow roped tom daley in to it) but i did read that her knowledge of Russia comes from her sold out 6 date tour there in the summer

clearing in the woods

Probably should read her reasoning before calling her names though, right? It's because of Russia's somewhat homophic stance as of late and their lack of LGBT laws and she thinks Russia don't deserve all the economical investment, which is fair enough I guess. It was dumb, however, because she tied it in to Tom Daley's coming out of the closet this week, but Diving is not a Winter Olympic sport so he wouldn't be going anyway, so yeah.

you missed my point, its well known that they have a ridiculous homophobic stance, what pisses me off is that she will happily take their cash and do a tour there but then tell everyone else to boycott the Olympics and not go to Russia

• Like 1

Child actors. They're all shit. Stumbling over their words, clearly looking over to someone that isn't on camera, 90% of the time. They're not actors and they need to stay the **** off my TV.

I find American ones are much better than British ones.

Child actors. They're all shit. Stumbling over their words, clearly looking over to someone that isn't on camera, 90% of the time. They're not actors and they need to stay the **** off my TV.

You do know the american ones are all genetically modified adult dwarfs don't you?

You do know the american ones are all genetically modified adult dwarfs don't you?

The one that plays Lisa Simpson is an Estonian dwarf

Estonian_Dwarf.png

BBC Sport's coverage of anything that isn't the Premier League or England Cricket, mainly Rugby Union. It's absolutely useless. I know those two are the main sports in the country and going to be the things viewed the most on their site, but they're meant to be the BBC ffs, they should make it look as if they at least try to put some effort into the reporting of the other sports.

You missed my point, its well known that they have a ridiculous homophobic stance, what pisses me off is that she will happily take their cash and do a tour there but then tell everyone else to boycott the Olympics and not go to Russia

Ha, you're right, I did. Sorry about that old bean, a very good point it was too.

She's as superficial as they get, so what do you expect I guess?

Â